Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... 23:06 - Mar 8 with 4028 viewsCoco

“I’ve play...I don’t wanna sound like Lambert... but I’ve played for some big clubs...”

Made me smile.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:15 - Mar 8 with 3955 viewsOldsmoker

And just like Lambert, Dyer is not recognised as a great manager.
Jose Mourinho did not play for any big clubs.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:17 - Mar 8 with 3927 viewsEly_Blue

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:15 - Mar 8 by Oldsmoker

No but he learned from the greatest ever manager

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:19 - Mar 8 with 3925 viewsCoco

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:15 - Mar 8 by Oldsmoker

Tbf he wasn’t discussing management. Anyway, nobody is considered a great manager until they are given the opportunity to prove it.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:20 - Mar 8 with 3912 viewsOldsmoker

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:19 - Mar 8 by Coco

Tbf he wasn’t discussing management. Anyway, nobody is considered a great manager until they are given the opportunity to prove it.

Was Kieron taking the p*ss?

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:29 - Mar 8 with 3887 viewsTonytown

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:20 - Mar 8 by Oldsmoker

Was Kieron taking the p*ss?

And he didn’t answer the has he lost the dressing room question, to which Mark Murphy said let’s move on
Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:36 - Mar 8 with 3863 viewsOldsmoker

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:17 - Mar 8 by Ely_Blue

Sir Bob was the greatest man-manager but the greatest english manager was....

... just look at my avatar.

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 00:38 - Mar 9 with 3708 viewsBlueBadger

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:19 - Mar 8 by Coco

Lambert' had a lot of opportunities and, with us, he's finally proving that he's a terrible one.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 21:35 - Mar 9 with 2698 viewsDinnernotTea

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 23:36 - Mar 8 by Oldsmoker

Sir Bob was the greatest man-manager but the greatest english manager was....

... just look at my avatar.

Absolutely spot on. My football hero and considering what he achieved in the 60s criminally in the shadow of Robson here.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Login to get fewer ads

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 21:44 - Mar 9 with 2643 viewsBloomBlue

Did Dyer ever win any trophies at these big clubs he mentioned?
Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 07:16 - Mar 10 with 2258 viewsFenland_Blue

He spoke some sense and didn't tip toe around anything unlike Mark Murphy as usual, the gist from MM was stop moaning about Evans.

Dyer must know what's going on behind the doors, perhaps the twitter rumours about Lambert, Wolfie and Norwood are true.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 11:06 - Mar 10 with 2056 viewskeanekipper

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 07:16 - Mar 10 by Fenland_Blue

He spoke some sense and didn't tip toe around anything unlike Mark Murphy as usual, the gist from MM was stop moaning about Evans.

Dyer must know what's going on behind the doors, perhaps the twitter rumours about Lambert, Wolfie and Norwood are true.

what rumours?
Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 11:08 - Mar 10 with 2052 viewsGeoffSentence

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 11:06 - Mar 10 by keanekipper

what rumours?

Lambert broke Norwood's groin.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 11:14 - Mar 10 with 2030 viewsFenland_Blue

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 11:06 - Mar 10 by keanekipper

what rumours?

Wolfie was dropped for having a go at Lambert.

Norwood being given a free pass ie food and training, Lambert tells him it time to toe the line like everybody else, Norwood doesn't like it then says he can't carry on with his groin injury and wants an op.

No doubt all rubbish but player power did stop all the squad rotation after the Lincoln lock in.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 11:19 - Mar 10 with 2008 viewskeanekipper

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 11:14 - Mar 10 by Fenland_Blue

Wolfie was dropped for having a go at Lambert.

Norwood being given a free pass ie food and training, Lambert tells him it time to toe the line like everybody else, Norwood doesn't like it then says he can't carry on with his groin injury and wants an op.

No doubt all rubbish but player power did stop all the squad rotation after the Lincoln lock in.

They are very good rumours to be fair.
Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 11:24 - Mar 10 with 1982 viewsSwansea_Blue

Didn't realise he had a Hurst link

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 13:55 - Mar 10 with 1838 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Dyer on radio Suffolk Saturday morning.... on 13:58 - Mar 10 with 1816 viewsLeoMuff

Correction, spent a lot of time injured at some big clubs.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024