Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you like to see promoted from L1 and relegated from Champ? 06:48 - Mar 9 with 752 viewsbrazil1981

Presuming we got our act together a bit next season and challenged (optimism!), what could make our life easier?

Looks like last year’s promoted teams could all come back down...not sure if that’s a good thing or not? Suppose M’boro could still slip and be another ‘big’ club?
From an away day point of view suppose Luton & Charlton are not too far to travel!

Guess you’d expect Sunderland, Pompey and P’boro to be strong again if they didn’t go up, the others (Rotherham, Coventry, Oxford) May lose players, managers etc due to finances and dip slightly perhaps?
Who would you like to see promoted from L1 and relegated from Champ? on 07:15 - Mar 9 with 696 viewsBlueRaider

I'd like to see Portsmouth go up, they're getting stronger year on year. I think Coventry are gone now. Rotherham seem to be our bogey team so let's get shot of them too ! Sunderland still have parachutes this year, they won't next season so may be in a bit of turmoil. The three sides that come down are going to be tough whoever they are

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Who would you like to see promoted from L1 and relegated from Champ? on 07:47 - Mar 9 with 634 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ipswich up. Not bothered about who gets relegated.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who would you like to see promoted from L1 and relegated from Champ? on 07:48 - Mar 9 with 627 viewsBluefish

Not as fussed by Posh next season without Toney and Szmodics. Hopefully they will get distracted by the new stadium planning

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024