Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O’Neill: 07:29 - Mar 9 with 2490 viewsCoco

From 1:35

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

O’Neill: on 07:42 - Mar 9 with 2380 viewsJDB23

What is it about these lot that don't understand half a season of relegation form is not "a bit of a blip".
O’Neill: on 07:50 - Mar 9 with 2319 viewsTractorWood

O’Neill: on 07:42 - Mar 9 by JDB23

What is it about these lot that don't understand half a season of relegation form is not "a bit of a blip".

Massive culture of denial.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

O’Neill: on 07:52 - Mar 9 with 2307 viewsTractorCam

O’Neill: on 07:42 - Mar 9 by JDB23

The blip was August-October.

He mentions that when the fans get on their backs the players feel that. Well we were good boys and girls on Saturday and guess what O'Neill we still didn't score and never looked like it.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

O’Neill: on 08:00 - Mar 9 with 2233 viewsbobbyramsey

....but it's all the fans fault don't you know.

The snowflakes don't like an audience.....
O’Neill: on 08:13 - Mar 9 with 2167 viewsITFC_Forever

Other than LON saying we need to try and stay positive, I must have missed the bit where he slates the fans and mis-heard the bit where he said the fans have been brilliant.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

O’Neill: on 08:30 - Mar 9 with 2079 viewsGeoffSentence

O’Neill: on 08:00 - Mar 9 by bobbyramsey

....but it's all the fans fault don't you know.

The snowflakes don't like an audience.....

Brilliant, when games are played behind closed doors because of Corona, we should see league winning form.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

O’Neill: on 09:15 - Mar 9 with 1926 viewsBluefish

O’Neill: on 08:13 - Mar 9 by ITFC_Forever

Other than LON saying we need to try and stay positive, I must have missed the bit where he slates the fans and mis-heard the bit where he said the fans have been brilliant.

We must find an enemy and they can't accept it being Emporer Lambert. They tried for Evans are were made to look a bit silly, they tried for Chambers and Skuse but it wouldn't stick. LO'N is the next target and an easier target

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

O’Neill: on 09:36 - Mar 9 with 1827 viewsbobbyramsey

He did say that, but previous quotes from within the club state that the fans expectations inside the ground are too high.

And as for being "the hunters?" Well, that worked.......
Login to get fewer ads

O’Neill: on 09:56 - Mar 9 with 1735 viewsPhilTWTD

Indeed, I was perplexed by some of the comments on Twitter about LON's interview. The only point he made which could be seen as vaguely critical of fans in that manner was the one echoing Joey Barton's post-match quotes about how a fractious atmosphere can help the opposition, a point PL made at his press conference as well. There was no blaming the fans for the current situation as has been claimed.
O’Neill: on 10:40 - Mar 9 with 1561 viewsgroovyASH

O’Neill: on 09:56 - Mar 9 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, I was perplexed by some of the comments on Twitter about LON's interview. The only point he made which could be seen as vaguely critical of fans in that manner was the one echoing Joey Barton's post-match quotes about how a fractious atmosphere can help the opposition, a point PL made at his press conference as well. There was no blaming the fans for the current situation as has been claimed.

No ownership of the fact it is this team the manager is putting out that pi$$es the fans off and lead to the "fractious" atmosphere.

Fans are sick and tired of it, we have been appalling at home all season and really, I cannot think of many similar sized clubs where the fans would have accepted it as much as we have. The Portman Road faithful do not know the meaning of the word so I do not accept that the atmosphere is offered as an excuse, however mildly, by anybody at the club.

The entire running of the club has failed, not the fans

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024