Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. 17:03 - Mar 9 with 4062 viewsGirthyguy

1. Shefki Kuqi
2. John Mcgreal
3. Richie Wellens.
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:04 - Mar 9 with 3728 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Would love Shefki, had enough rubbish now to make logical choices so let's go completely left field.

Shekfi doing his Swan dive at Wembley as we lift the EFL trophy* would be spectacular

*Not feeling ambitious enough to say play-offs

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:08 - Mar 9 with 3706 viewsJ2BLUE

McCarthy (no i'm not joking)
Warnock
Burley

In many ways this is a sad list. McCarthy = acceptance that Evans will never change strategy. Mid table Championship playing defensive football is the best we can hope for.

Warnock - Decent short term option to try and go up before someone else comes in and has to compete with the likes of Derby wit a transfer budget of £11.50 (£16.50 and a white chocolate Twix once Downes joins West Ham for £2.5m).

Kuqi- Fook it. Why not? I wanted to put Burley here but his legacy would be destroyed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:16 - Mar 9 with 3662 viewsITFC_Forever

Richie Wellens
Nathan Jones
Karl Robinson

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:35 - Mar 9 with 3612 viewsTractorCam

I'm skeptical on McGreal, he's hit and miss with Colchester fans. Shefki and Wellens i'd have 0 problems with.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:43 - Mar 9 with 3584 viewsstrikalite

Nathan Jones
Mowbray
Grant McCann believe it or not...
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:44 - Mar 9 with 3576 viewsTractorCam

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:43 - Mar 9 by strikalite

Nathan Jones
Mowbray
Grant McCann believe it or not...

More chance of Mick coming back than Mowbray

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:44 - Mar 9 with 3576 viewsITFCMonk

Mowbray
Butcher
Mcgreal
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:46 - Mar 9 with 3565 viewsMattinLondon

1. Mauricio Tarricco
2. No idea
3. No idea.

Kuqi has a below average track record in Finland.
Login to get fewer ads

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:57 - Mar 9 with 3516 viewsPecker

1. Chris Houghton.
2. Neil Warnock.- Short term obviously.
3. Matt Holland/Terry Butcher combo.
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 18:03 - Mar 9 with 3482 viewsArnieM

Chris Houghton

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 18:06 - Mar 9 with 3467 viewsMaySixth

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 19:07 - Mar 9 with 3350 viewsElderGrizzly

1. Nathan Jones
2. Kenny Jackett
3. Mark Robins
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 19:37 - Mar 9 with 3263 viewsANNA3ROA

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:08 - Mar 9 by J2BLUE

Warnock
Burley

In many ways this is a sad list. McCarthy = acceptance that Evans will never change strategy. Mid table Championship playing defensive football is the best we can hope for.

Warnock - Decent short term option to try and go up before someone else comes in and has to compete with the likes of Derby wit a transfer budget of £11.50 (£16.50 and a white chocolate Twix once Downes joins West Ham for £2.5m).

Kuqi- Fook it. Why not? I wanted to put Burley here but his legacy would be destroyed.

I cannot agree with McCarthy or Burley. Warnock the best of a bad bunch. I had a bad dream last night Glenn Tamplin brought Ipswich and sacked the whole playing staff.
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 19:44 - Mar 9 with 3240 viewsKeaneish

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:35 - Mar 9 by TractorCam

I'm skeptical on McGreal, he's hit and miss with Colchester fans. Shefki and Wellens i'd have 0 problems with.

Agreed. A good Col U mate of mine is begging us to take McGreal and Humes of their hands. Says the football is very uninspiring, game plans are very rudimentary and they rarely deviate from one up front.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 19:49 - Mar 9 with 3221 viewsMullet

Artell
Jones
Reuser with Zondervan as Chief Scout

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 20:31 - Mar 9 with 3110 viewslondontractorboy57

Lamberts not going anywhere.
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 20:35 - Mar 9 with 3097 viewsPecker

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 19:37 - Mar 9 by ANNA3ROA

I cannot agree with McCarthy or Burley. Warnock the best of a bad bunch. I had a bad dream last night Glenn Tamplin brought Ipswich and sacked the whole playing staff.

Shame it was just a dream.
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 20:38 - Mar 9 with 3078 viewsfooters

Aside from the old Ipswich names, any chance of our owner looking beyond the UK and Ireland this time around? Doubtful, but would widen the choice beyond the old merry-go-round types and up-and-comers.

Whoever comes in, we need a Dutchman here. It's a match made in footballing heaven.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 20:44 - Mar 9 with 3048 viewsBloomBlue

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 18:06 - Mar 9 by MaySixth

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

I don't get the Jones 'love in' he really f*cked it up at Stoke, as a Stoke fan said on 606 the other week he couldn't even do the basic things, no structure, no direction, team formation kept changing and players didnt have a clue what formation they were playing. Within 2 weeks of O'Neill coming in the players knew exactly what they were doing

1) Phil Parkinson
2) Mich McCarthy
3) Sam Allardyce
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 20:48 - Mar 9 with 3035 viewscressi

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 20:38 - Mar 9 by footers

Aside from the old Ipswich names, any chance of our owner looking beyond the UK and Ireland this time around? Doubtful, but would widen the choice beyond the old merry-go-round types and up-and-comers.

Whoever comes in, we need a Dutchman here. It's a match made in footballing heaven.

1, Karl Robinson
2, Nathan Jones
3,Sam Allyadice
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 21:08 - Mar 9 with 2954 viewsOsborneOneNil

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 17:08 - Mar 9 by J2BLUE

Warnock
Burley

MM...........I'd give up
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 21:08 - Mar 9 with 2947 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Fcuk it.

Give it to shefki

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 21:12 - Mar 9 with 2944 views90sBlue27

Joey Barton
Kieron Dyer
Karl Robinson
Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 23:15 - Mar 9 with 2729 viewsFelstow1978

Sir Bobby

Er, that's it

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 23:18 - Mar 9 with 2722 viewsHerbivore

Your top 3 Managers to replace Lambert. on 21:08 - Mar 9 by OsborneOneNil

MM...........I'd give up

He'd be a huge upgrade on Lambert to be fair.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024