Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... 20:27 - Mar 10 with 4542 viewsITFC_Forever

...putting 3rd - 6th all on 60 points, and all 8 points plus GD ahead of us, with 8 games left for ITFC.

We in to the realms of point a game to catch-up...

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 20:44 - Mar 10 with 4452 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but it suits us to have to chase all these teams. The bigger the gap, the better.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 20:46 - Mar 10 with 4442 viewsEireannach_gorm

Would that entail winning a match?
Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 20:55 - Mar 10 with 4397 viewsHorseboy

Pompey winning now
Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:02 - Mar 10 with 4355 viewsHorseboy

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 20:55 - Mar 10 by Horseboy

Pompey winning now

2-2 now
Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:07 - Mar 10 with 4341 viewsTrequartista

stop looking at it, it's all pain and no gain.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:12 - Mar 10 with 4324 viewstextbackup

can you imagine if we nick 6th and win playoffs. the players would celebrate in changing rooms at Wembley without us

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:17 - Mar 10 with 4294 viewsblueconscience

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:07 - Mar 10 by Trequartista

stop looking at it, it's all pain and no gain.

Yeap, we should be more concerned about results involving teams below us!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:19 - Mar 10 with 4268 viewsvapour_trail

Are you still living in hope?

Downgrade, man.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:20 - Mar 10 with 4260 viewshoppy

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:17 - Mar 10 by blueconscience

Bristol Rovers winning?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:21 - Mar 10 with 4247 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:17 - Mar 10 by blueconscience

Burton still drawing.
Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:21 - Mar 10 with 4244 viewstextbackup

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:20 - Mar 10 by hoppy

Bristol Rovers winning?

beating sunderland 1-0

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:21 - Mar 10 with 4244 viewsJ2BLUE

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 20:44 - Mar 10 by BlueBadger

Yes, but it suits us to have to chase all these teams. The bigger the gap, the better.

Sometimes to go short gap you have to go long gap

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:23 - Mar 10 with 4226 viewsSwansea_Blue

Completely and utterly and totally and indubitably of no relevance to us whatsoever. Unless either are planning to make a late bid for 12th place.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:39 - Mar 10 with 4159 viewsTrequartista

Tranmere winning means we still need 11 points if they hold on.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:45 - Mar 10 with 4116 viewstextbackup

results couldn't have gone better...... 6th place is on

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:47 - Mar 10 with 4097 viewsChrisd

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:45 - Mar 10 by textbackup

results couldn't have gone better...... 6th place is on

I’m assuming this is sarcasm? I’m biting. You know you have to actually win games to catch those teams above us?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:53 - Mar 10 with 4045 viewstextbackup

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 21:47 - Mar 10 by Chrisd

I’m assuming this is sarcasm? I’m biting. You know you have to actually win games to catch those teams above us?

I give up on them after every game, but mid week I get a new lease of life

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 22:00 - Mar 10 with 4006 viewsSitfcB

Win Saturday and results go our way then....

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 22:01 - Mar 10 with 3993 viewsFtnfwest

I’m long past the point of really wanting us to get promoted anyway. We’d be destroyed in the championship with these players (and manager)
Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 22:56 - Mar 10 with 3816 viewsEireannach_gorm

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 22:01 - Mar 10 by Ftnfwest

I’m long past the point of really wanting us to get promoted anyway. We’d be destroyed in the championship with these players (and manager)

Don't worry about us struggling in the Championship, we have zero chance of getting to the playoffs and minus zero chance of winning them.
Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 22:59 - Mar 10 with 3804 viewsFtnfwest

Portsmouth and Fleetwood drawing with each other.... on 22:56 - Mar 10 by Eireannach_gorm

Don't worry about us struggling in the Championship, we have zero chance of getting to the playoffs and minus zero chance of winning them.

Yes I was at the Fleetwood game which told me all I need to know!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024