Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 22:31 - Mar 10 with 6374 viewsGlasgowBlue

She’s was in No 10 just a few days ago.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:33 - Mar 10 with 4865 viewsHerbivore

Does Boris have underlying health problems we don't know about? We live in hope.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:34 - Mar 10 with 4849 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:33 - Mar 10 by Herbivore

Does Boris have underlying health problems we don't know about? We live in hope.

That’s low herbie. I have nothing but contempt for JC but I wouldn’t wish an illness on him.

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:37 - Mar 10 with 4815 viewstractordownsouth

My initial reaction was one of laughter but at the end of the day we’re all human and I hope she recovers.

Edit: Just for clarification, my initial reaction isn’t how I actually feel about it!
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 0:09]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:38 - Mar 10 with 4801 viewsitfcjoe

Not good

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:40 - Mar 10 with 4772 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:34 - Mar 10 by GlasgowBlue

That’s low herbie. I have nothing but contempt for JC but I wouldn’t wish an illness on him.

Agreed.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:41 - Mar 10 with 4759 viewsfooters

Blimey, a 38.1% majority- her constituents must be even thicker than she is.

Get well soon, Nadine :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:41 - Mar 10 with 4751 viewsvapour_trail

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:38 - Mar 10 by itfcjoe

Not good

No different to anybody else.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:43 - Mar 10 with 4727 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:41 - Mar 10 by vapour_trail

A little bit more central to decision making, and close to those in charge of strategy.

I assume that was his point.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:46 - Mar 10 with 4682 viewsvapour_trail

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:43 - Mar 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

A little bit more central to decision making, and close to those in charge of strategy.

There’s plenty more people than dorries and johnson more qualified.

I hope she is ok and he doesn’t become unwell, but if that’s not the case we will all manage.

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:54 - Mar 10 with 4634 viewsgiant_stow

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:41 - Mar 10 by vapour_trail

She could lay the whole government low.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:59 - Mar 10 with 4588 viewsvapour_trail

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:54 - Mar 10 by giant_stow

Do they have skype?

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 23:12 - Mar 10 with 4548 viewsgiant_stow

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:59 - Mar 10 by vapour_trail

Do they have skype?

Brute. I meant who she might have already have infected

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 23:47 - Mar 10 with 4449 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So one of those virus things that doesn't add up....she has had contact with the entire Tory party and none are self isolating because the advise is that with a virus that has no symptoms when it is most infectious you only self isolate after symptoms appear!!
Carry on like this and they will have to confine us to our houses!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 23:57 - Mar 10 with 4427 viewsclive_baker

Classy.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 00:38 - Mar 11 with 4363 viewsStNeotsBlue

Sh1tty thing to say about anyone. Not a fan of Boris and generally left leaning but that sort of comment doesn't seem necessary.
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 00:58 - Mar 11 with 4344 viewsRyorry

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:34 - Mar 10 by GlasgowBlue

In reality, I don't think anyone on here, including Herbivore, really wants other humans to suffer, but such a situation does bring to mind a centuries-old philosophical debate & conundrum -

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/does-the-philosophy-of-the-greatest-g

Does the Philosophy of “the Greatest Good for the Greatest Number” Have Any Merit?
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 1:31]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 06:30 - Mar 11 with 4191 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 23:57 - Mar 10 by clive_baker

Classy.

Ill thought comment in light of this.

As much as Herbie despises BJ, I imagine it was an attempt at humour rather than posted with any real malice.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 6:31]

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 06:35 - Mar 11 with 4175 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:43 - Mar 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

That’s how I took it. That a health minister, who came unto contact with the PM and the decision makers, is one of only 382 UK cases is alarming.

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 06:38 - Mar 11 with 4162 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 23:47 - Mar 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

So one of those virus things that doesn't add up....she has had contact with the entire Tory party and none are self isolating because the advise is that with a virus that has no symptoms when it is most infectious you only self isolate after symptoms appear!!

Further to this it would appear that different rules apply to Arsenal football players!!

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 06:57 - Mar 11 with 4122 viewsBlueNomad

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 23:47 - Mar 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

They could isolate BJ in a fridge. Not a problem for him!
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 06:59 - Mar 11 with 4121 viewsBlueBadger

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:54 - Mar 10 by giant_stow

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:02 - Mar 11 with 4106 viewsElephantintheRoom

Be interesting to see if the cabinet follows their own advice and self-isolate.

Maybe Jeremy Corbyn takes over heading a government of national unity in such a case of national emergency

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:09 - Mar 11 with 4068 viewsGaryCooper

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:02 - Mar 11 by ElephantintheRoom

Maybe Jeremy Corbyn takes over heading a government of national unity in such a case of national emergency

Following comments from those that wish the Tories ill health, from those who believed Corbyn was the Messiah, a government of national unity led by that destructive mentality is an oxymoron.
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:11 - Mar 11 with 4055 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:02 - Mar 11 by ElephantintheRoom

Currently Arsenal FC are setting a better example than HM Government....strange days!

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:18 - Mar 11 with 4025 viewsGaryCooper

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:09 - Mar 11 by GaryCooper

Following comments from those that wish the Tories ill health, from those who believed Corbyn was the Messiah, a government of national unity led by that destructive mentality is an oxymoron.

Downvotes from two of the wishers of ill health on those with whom they disagree, strange times. Strange people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024