Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday at work 11:53 - Mar 11 with 1823 viewsfooters

I was quietly going about my duties protecting the goods and staff at my local M&S store when I was verbally abused by some shady looking chav.

I was almost in tears after this incident and went to my manager who consoled me in the back.

Do people really have to resort to abusive language when I'm just doing my job to feed my family? Seriously thinking about changing careers after all this. Maybe I'll become a train conductor.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Yesterday at work on 12:18 - Mar 11 with 1728 viewshomer_123

'...consoled me in the back.'

Did he now.....I'd report that if I were you.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Yesterday at work on 12:28 - Mar 11 with 1682 viewsPecker

It was only Callis old fruit. Nothing to get up set about. He has anger issues and takes drugs, so a total low life. You stick with it mate, Callis is going to hate.
Yesterday at work on 12:36 - Mar 11 with 1636 viewsmonytowbray

Yesterday at work on 12:28 - Mar 11 by Pecker

It was only Callis old fruit. Nothing to get up set about. He has anger issues and takes drugs, so a total low life. You stick with it mate, Callis is going to hate.

Not sure if you're joking or not. Either way I don't it's a bit odd for someone who doesn't know me to state what "issues" they may have.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Yesterday at work on 13:04 - Mar 11 with 1568 viewsPecker

Yesterday at work on 12:36 - Mar 11 by monytowbray

Not sure if you're joking or not. Either way I don't it's a bit odd for someone who doesn't know me to state what "issues" they may have.

Calm down young man, only pulling your chain. I have said to you before that I like you, just don't take all this stuff to heart dear fella.
Yesterday at work on 13:07 - Mar 11 with 1548 viewsflimflam

Yesterday at work on 12:28 - Mar 11 by Pecker

Strange post?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Yesterday at work on 13:08 - Mar 11 with 1545 viewsfooters

Yesterday at work on 13:04 - Mar 11 by Pecker

Calm down young man, only pulling your chain. I have said to you before that I like you, just don't take all this stuff to heart dear fella.

Just doesn't know how to take Pecker the right way, obviously.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Yesterday at work on 13:09 - Mar 11 with 1538 viewsmonytowbray

Yesterday at work on 13:04 - Mar 11 by Pecker

I did hope so and guessed that but wanted to be sure.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Yesterday at work on 13:09 - Mar 11 with 1537 viewsPecker

Yesterday at work on 13:07 - Mar 11 by flimflam

Strange post?

I'm a strange person. In case you were wondering, see Callis' M&S post.
Login to get fewer ads

Yesterday at work on 13:22 - Mar 11 with 1494 viewsPecker

Yesterday at work on 13:08 - Mar 11 by footers

Just doesn't know how to take Pecker the right way, obviously.

Yesterday at work on 15:33 - Mar 11 with 1356 viewsWeWereZombies

I was about to go in the Sainsbury's Local by Victoria Coach Station last summer when this, what I can only describe as, rough geezah came out with four cans of lager held low down and almost concealed in front of him. Just as he was about to cross the threshold a cashier caught up with him and took the cans from his grasp, looked in the air with a despairing sigh and went back to the tills. Rough geezah carried on with only the slightest break in his stride, I am guessing he was a repeat offender.

But what struck me about the incident was that the cashier was young and black (perhaps gifted too) and the potential thief was white and probably late middle age. I wonder if the roles were reversed whether there would have been the same level of benevolence and leniency or am I being racistly anti-racist?
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 15:43]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024