Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wish injury upon nobody 18:15 - Mar 11 with 974 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

But could it be a blessing in disguise.

Has had a really tough time on and off the pitch, hope he recovers well and gets through his tough time with his daughter and resets next year.

Has been shoehorned into the team at times this season, in a variety of position, I think it will do the team good as well with out the side for a while.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I wish injury upon nobody on 18:20 - Mar 11 with 928 viewsclive_baker

I thought he was our best player on Saturday. Judge and Edwards anyway. Judge was my MOTM against Burton too. Not that it matters, the season is over, it makes more sense to give game time to Dobra, Dozzell, Kenlock, Morris, Simpson etc ahead of next season IMO. We know what the senior pros can (rather can't) do.

Poll: Should Britain leave the Eurovision?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I wish injury upon nobody on 18:27 - Mar 11 with 892 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I wish injury upon nobody on 18:20 - Mar 11 by clive_baker

I thought he was our best player on Saturday. Judge and Edwards anyway. Judge was my MOTM against Burton too. Not that it matters, the season is over, it makes more sense to give game time to Dobra, Dozzell, Kenlock, Morris, Simpson etc ahead of next season IMO. We know what the senior pros can (rather can't) do.

I didn't think he was against Coventry, very busy with not much end product.

Thought he was superb against Burton.

I wish injury upon nobody on 18:39 - Mar 11 with 848 viewsghostofescobar

Could have some kind of negative impact on his team mates I.e. “great, that’s another nail in our coffin now judgey is out”. Although some seem to have thrown in the towel already.

GhostOfEscobar

I wish injury upon nobody on 21:32 - Mar 11 with 744 viewsTerry_Nutkins

no.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

I wish injury upon nobody on 21:49 - Mar 11 with 717 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The best thing for him will be for there to be a manager in charge who knows how best to utilise him when he returns from injury. He has not been effective this season at all. Part of that I would put down to his off-field issues, part I would put down to not playing in his best role most of the time. However, mostly I would put it down to not having a clear and consistent plan of playing with the teammates around him.

Poll: Should there be a second referendum?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I wish injury upon nobody on 21:52 - Mar 11 with 699 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I wish injury upon nobody on 21:49 - Mar 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

The best thing for him will be for there to be a manager in charge who knows how best to utilise him when he returns from injury. He has not been effective this season at all. Part of that I would put down to his off-field issues, part I would put down to not playing in his best role most of the time. However, mostly I would put it down to not having a clear and consistent plan of playing with the teammates around him.

Unfortunately that could be wishful thinking.

I wish injury upon nobody on 09:46 - Mar 12 with 553 viewsitfc_bucks

I wish injury upon nobody on 18:20 - Mar 11 by clive_baker

Broadly, there's much to agree with here, but can we cease this obsession with Kenlock? He's not up to task and I'll be stunned if he gets another contract from the club.
I wish injury upon nobody on 14:27 - Mar 12 with 472 viewsSamWhiteUK

I wish injury upon nobody on 09:46 - Mar 12 by itfc_bucks

Broadly, there's much to agree with here, but can we cease this obsession with Kenlock? He's not up to task and I'll be stunned if he gets another contract from the club.

Yep. Kenlock has had ample opportunity to prove himself, and he hasn't.

Poll: How many games until there's no longer a "long, long way to go?"

Login to get fewer ads

I wish injury upon nobody on 14:30 - Mar 12 with 448 viewsAlexGreen

I wish injury upon nobody on 09:46 - Mar 12 by itfc_bucks

Didn't we give him a four year contract in the summer or something crazy? I think he has the second longest contract at the club, after Lambert!

Poll: Who will finish the season as our top scorer?

I wish injury upon nobody on 14:41 - Mar 12 with 406 viewsHerbivore

Hopefully we can get rid in the summer. He's stealing a living.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020