Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? 11:47 - Mar 12 with 1340 viewsGlasgowBlue

Seems logical.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 11:49 - Mar 12 with 1331 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

If you have a ticket I would say that is logical.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 11:50 - Mar 12 with 1323 viewsGlasgowBlue

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 11:49 - Mar 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

If you have a ticket I would say that is logical.

Free to ticket holders and ten quid to everybody else.

Iron Lion Zion

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 11:52 - Mar 12 with 1313 viewsSwansea_Blue

That does indeed seem to be the plan according the the article on the front page, reporting a Times piece. It only mentions free streaming to ST and match ticket holders, but the logical thing would be to then charge anyone else.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 11:52 - Mar 12 with 1311 viewsAlexwaddell

They should, I belive the club gets 70% of the ifollow subs from EFL and as season ticket holders have already paid for the games any loss would be minimal to Evans. Currently matches can be watched live via ifollow outside UK and Ireland...and the beauty of it is if match not going well...you can switch off

Poll: What was today?

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 12:09 - Mar 12 with 1233 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 11:50 - Mar 12 by GlasgowBlue

Free to ticket holders and ten quid to everybody else.

But then you have people who have paid £25 for a ticket to watch it on ifollow, where as everyone gets it for £10?

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 12:37 - Mar 12 with 1145 viewshampstead_blue

Sky have a veto during certain hours.
I mentioned this in an earlier post.

If Sky open it up the club should make it free for ST holders and £10 for others

I think they will make more money than normal. All those away fans watching, I'll watch every game, less match day expenses.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 12:48 - Mar 12 with 1108 viewsellerblue

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 12:37 - Mar 12 by hampstead_blue

If Sky open it up the club should make it free for ST holders and £10 for others

I think they will make more money than normal. All those away fans watching, I'll watch every game, less match day expenses.

It could be interesting if Sky open it up, at the moment i pay 130 euros per season for I follow which gives me town matches home and away in the league EXCEPT if the match is being shown live by sky in that case i can only have commentary.

Heinsberg Blue

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 16:26 - Mar 12 with 948 viewshampstead_blue

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 12:48 - Mar 12 by ellerblue

It could be interesting if Sky open it up, at the moment i pay 130 euros per season for I follow which gives me town matches home and away in the league EXCEPT if the match is being shown live by sky in that case i can only have commentary.

it might be a good thing for them to see what happens.

Personally I'd like them to stream all games. Most fans who go to the ground will still go and it will get a huge number of new fans into the team.
Also those of us who live away will pile in.

If attendances at the ground fall by a few that will be more than compensated by the larger numbers watching online.

I think it could prove to be a money spinner, if they want to be creative.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Login to get fewer ads

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 16:29 - Mar 12 with 932 viewsJ2BLUE

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 12:37 - Mar 12 by hampstead_blue

Sky have a veto?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 16:38 - Mar 12 with 910 viewsGlasgowBlue

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 12:09 - Mar 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

But then you have people who have paid £25 for a ticket to watch it on ifollow, where as everyone gets it for £10?

That happens with midweek games already.

Iron Lion Zion

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 16:43 - Mar 12 with 887 viewshampstead_blue

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 16:29 - Mar 12 by J2BLUE

Sky have a veto?

Yes. It's in the T&C's on the Town player app.

Can't recall the detail but it's when the main bulk of games are played which is why the midweek games are on whenever they can be.

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 16:44 - Mar 12 with 880 viewsJ2BLUE

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 16:43 - Mar 12 by hampstead_blue

Yes. It's in the T&C's on the Town player app.

Can't recall the detail but it's when the main bulk of games are played which is why the midweek games are on whenever they can be.

Oh I see what you mean.

That just means they can't show games which are live on Sky. Saturday 3pm games can't be shown by law which I assume will be suspended.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 16:49 - Mar 12 with 864 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Will iFollow stream the Saturday games now? on 16:38 - Mar 12 by GlasgowBlue

That happens with midweek games already.

I know, but throughout the season, people who have bought the ticket actually get to go to the game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024