Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices 17:40 - Mar 12 with 2162 viewsallezlesbleus

According to the EADT website there are armed police at Ipswich Borough Council's offices, following reports of an incident at 2.40pm. Anyone on here in that area?
Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:41 - Mar 12 with 2137 viewsLord_Lucan

My mate was in there at the time.

All over

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:42 - Mar 12 with 2126 viewsmonytowbray

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:41 - Mar 12 by Lord_Lucan

All over

What did he do?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:44 - Mar 12 with 2097 viewsLord_Lucan

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:42 - Mar 12 by monytowbray

What did he do?

About what? His office went into lockdown.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:48 - Mar 12 with 2056 viewsmonytowbray

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:44 - Mar 12 by Lord_Lucan

About what? His office went into lockdown.

I was joking your friend may have been responsible for the reason the armed police showed up.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:52 - Mar 12 with 2014 viewsGlasgowBlue

All over

Was he the shooter?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:52 - Mar 12 with 2031 viewsDubtractor

I was outside there about an hour ago, police were outside with their big guns.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:54 - Mar 12 with 1995 viewsallezlesbleus

All over

That's good if it ended with no casualties.
Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:57 - Mar 12 with 1967 viewsLord_Lucan

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:54 - Mar 12 by allezlesbleus

That's good if it ended with no casualties.

Armed police seem to turn up for anything these days. I've seen them just walking up and down the train station platform on occasion.

Login to get fewer ads

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:58 - Mar 12 with 1943 viewsDoctor_Earman

Hopefully they were arresting crooked politicians.
Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:58 - Mar 12 with 1942 viewsfooters

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:52 - Mar 12 by Dubtractor

I was outside there about an hour ago, police were outside with their big guns.

They should be more professional and not showing off their muscles.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:58 - Mar 12 with 1941 viewsallezlesbleus

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:57 - Mar 12 by Lord_Lucan

Armed police seem to turn up for anything these days. I've seen them just walking up and down the train station platform on occasion.

Maybe...….I'm used to seeing armed police regularly here in France, but don't recall seeing them in Ipswich.
Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 22:01 - Mar 12 with 1579 viewsJimmyJazz

I was in there, we all got to go home early at 4.30, whoo hoo

I'm fairly sure the shooter had legged it by then

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 07:30 - Mar 13 with 1327 viewsBlockJJ

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 17:57 - Mar 12 by Lord_Lucan

You think they just went for a walk up and down a platform for no reason?

Would have been based on the live and publicly available 'Threat level' or the non-public 'imminent threat'.

Literally the first rule in 'response' or 'deployment' of firearms police is "Authorized Firearms Officers may only be deployed when the officer authorizing deployment[24] has a reasonable belief that officers may have to protect themselves from a person who possesses or has access to a firearm or lethal weapon, or is so dangerous that the deployment of armed officers is an appropriate response"
Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 08:10 - Mar 13 with 1252 viewstownblue

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 07:30 - Mar 13 by BlockJJ

You think they just went for a walk up and down a platform for no reason?

Would have been based on the live and publicly available 'Threat level' or the non-public 'imminent threat'.

Literally the first rule in 'response' or 'deployment' of firearms police is "Authorized Firearms Officers may only be deployed when the officer authorizing deployment[24] has a reasonable belief that officers may have to protect themselves from a person who possesses or has access to a firearm or lethal weapon, or is so dangerous that the deployment of armed officers is an appropriate response"

I've definelty seen armed police just patrolling
Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 08:32 - Mar 13 with 1204 viewsgiant_stow

Armed police at Ipswich Borough Council offices on 08:10 - Mar 13 by townblue

I've definelty seen armed police just patrolling

A fairly common site at big London train stations.Always makes me nervous as I suppose they only do it when they think somethings up.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024