Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The World is just a bit sh1t innit 10:58 - Mar 13 with 3419 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Loads of angry people trying to kill each other
This stupid Virus.
Politics etc etc

Shame.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 10:59 - Mar 13 with 3054 viewsVaughan8

Just be thankful you probably won't have to watch Ipswich for a few weeks......
The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:00 - Mar 13 with 3040 viewsSwansea_Blue

Edwards at wingback
Dirty Cobbold roof

The list goes on

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:01 - Mar 13 with 3030 viewsmonytowbray

Hopefully when all is said and done we can learn some important messaged about looking after each other as a planet.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:02 - Mar 13 with 3021 viewsfooters

It's the little things that get you through. Like WFH and wearing a shirt but no trousers on a video call.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:05 - Mar 13 with 2982 viewsSwansea_Blue

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:01 - Mar 13 by monytowbray

Hopefully when all is said and done we can learn some important messaged about looking after each other as a planet.

SUYQ

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:06 - Mar 13 with 2976 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 10:59 - Mar 13 by Vaughan8

Just be thankful you probably won't have to watch Ipswich for a few weeks......

It might keep Free pint Paul in a job though.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:12 - Mar 13 with 2943 viewsPendejo

Sorry but human race is stupid, greedy and selfish... or rather there's enough of them to ensure the end of days will be painful.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:19 - Mar 13 with 2895 viewsRyorry

The one bright spot in all this for me is that less travel = less fossil fuel usage = fewer emissions = better for poor Planet Earth, which might be one of the few things breathing a bit easier atm!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:21 - Mar 13 with 2885 viewsmonytowbray

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:12 - Mar 13 by Pendejo

Sorry but human race is stupid, greedy and selfish... or rather there's enough of them to ensure the end of days will be painful.

Stop ruining my naive positive outlook!

You ain’t wrong though. The super rich are already p1ssing off on private flights. Without them we may have more budget globally to fight the damn thing. W@nkers.

TWTD never forgets…

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:24 - Mar 13 with 2878 viewsgiant_stow

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:19 - Mar 13 by Ryorry

The one bright spot in all this for me is that less travel = less fossil fuel usage = fewer emissions = better for poor Planet Earth, which might be one of the few things breathing a bit easier atm!

There could be longer term benefits too - off to top of my head:

People may be forced to become less selfish (enlightenned self-interest)
Those lower emissions may become permanent as working practices may have to change (less meetings)
If the NHS fails in the crisis, this may lead to a strong collective will for remedial action there
It may make us confront the fact that we're all in this society together and in a crisis, only as strong as our weakest members.
Norwich may not get relegated
My worse ever season in fantasy football might be wiped (yes I care aboiut my long term record!)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:26 - Mar 13 with 2865 viewsgiant_stow

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:21 - Mar 13 by monytowbray

Stop ruining my naive positive outlook!

You ain’t wrong though. The super rich are already p1ssing off on private flights. Without them we may have more budget globally to fight the damn thing. W@nkers.

The rich and famous seem to be well in the first batch of infections - it's a leveller. granted they can run away better than most or afford private testing / treatement, but they can't avoid it (edit: for good)
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 11:30]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:27 - Mar 13 with 2859 viewsRyorry

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:24 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

Those lower emissions may become permanent as working practices may have to change (less meetings)
If the NHS fails in the crisis, this may lead to a strong collective will for remedial action there
It may make us confront the fact that we're all in this society together and in a crisis, only as strong as our weakest members.
My worse ever season in fantasy football might be wiped (yes I care aboiut my long term record!)

I'm afraid your true colours are emerging here ..."Norwich may not get relegated"

That's a *benefit*??

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:29 - Mar 13 with 2850 viewsgiant_stow

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:27 - Mar 13 by Ryorry

I'm afraid your true colours are emerging here ..."Norwich may not get relegated"

That's a *benefit*??

You lot get some too if the seaosn is nulled! Well a little bit of pride in not having a lowly finish in the books.

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:30 - Mar 13 with 2849 viewsmonytowbray

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:26 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

The rich and famous seem to be well in the first batch of infections - it's a leveller. granted they can run away better than most or afford private testing / treatement, but they can't avoid it (edit: for good)
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 11:30]

Yeah it seems the well travelled are certainly already at higher risk.

TWTD never forgets…

The World is just a bit sh1t innit (n/t) on 11:32 - Mar 13 with 2828 viewsr2d2

[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 11:33]
The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:33 - Mar 13 with 2822 viewsgiant_stow

The World is just a bit sh1t innit (n/t) on 11:32 - Mar 13 by r2d2

[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 11:33]

Hey come on - does Callis need a poke? be nice!

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 12:32 - Mar 13 with 2721 viewsmonytowbray

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:33 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

Hey come on - does Callis need a poke? be nice!

Missed the post. Probably wasn't worth reading I assume?

TWTD never forgets…

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 12:33 - Mar 13 with 2720 viewsStokieBlue

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:12 - Mar 13 by Pendejo

It's certainly not stupid.

If it were then there wouldn't be any of these issues and you'd be happily living in your cave and drawing deer on the walls.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 12:40 - Mar 13 with 2685 viewsDarth_Koont

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 11:24 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

"It may make us confront the fact that we're all in this society together and in a crisis, only as strong as our weakest members."

What sort of leftie insanity is this?!!

In developed societies a bottom-up (oooer missus!) approach is what takes society forward. As the realisation hits that a society and economy is only as strong as its weakest members. It's something we've basically lost sight of in the UK like they've lost sight of it in the US.

Pronouns: He/Him

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 12:48 - Mar 13 with 2651 viewsgiant_stow

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 12:40 - Mar 13 by Darth_Koont

"It may make us confront the fact that we're all in this society together and in a crisis, only as strong as our weakest members."

What sort of leftie insanity is this?!!

In developed societies a bottom-up (oooer missus!) approach is what takes society forward. As the realisation hits that a society and economy is only as strong as its weakest members. It's something we've basically lost sight of in the UK like they've lost sight of it in the US.

Its nice to agree for change fella!

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 12:50 - Mar 13 with 2644 viewsThe_Last_Baron

It will also show world governments the importance of secure border controls.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 12:54 - Mar 13 with 2627 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 12:50 - Mar 13 by The_Last_Baron

It wouldn’t have made a sh!ts worth of difference.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 12:55 - Mar 13 with 2616 viewsmonytowbray

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 12:50 - Mar 13 by The_Last_Baron

How? We're talking a virus crossing borders here, not criminals.

TWTD never forgets…

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 13:00 - Mar 13 with 2607 viewsThe_Last_Baron

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 12:55 - Mar 13 by monytowbray

How? We're talking a virus crossing borders here, not criminals.

A virus which is carried by people.

Open borders and globalisation will prove to be a disaster for mankind.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 13:52 - Mar 13 with 2538 viewsmonytowbray

The World is just a bit sh1t innit on 13:00 - Mar 13 by The_Last_Baron

A virus which is carried by people.

Open borders and globalisation will prove to be a disaster for mankind.

So you think everyone should just be isolated where they are born and not go on holiday or attend overseas business trips?

I don’t think you’ve thought this one out on a personal level, let alone the wider impact on, you know, literally how the world works.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024