Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does this mean we are stuck with Lambert even longer ? 11:30 - Mar 13 with 715 viewsr2d2

Now the league has been suspended, are we stuck with him longer ? I thought once season tickets were up for renewal Evans would pull the plug, as he would want sales to be decent. Looks like weeks of his ramblings now. This whole scenario could mean he gets to start next season as well now l fear.
Does this mean we are stuck with Lambert even longer ? on 11:41 - Mar 13 with 668 viewsitfcjoe

Hopefully this acts as a window to get rid of him, his time is up as it is

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Does this mean we are stuck with Lambert even longer ? on 11:59 - Mar 13 with 647 viewsbobbyramsey

Does this mean we are stuck with Lambert even longer ? on 11:41 - Mar 13 by itfcjoe

I hope all this confusion and fannying around doesn't buy him a "stay of execution."

Somehow he'll try and blame the poor form on the current situation, just you wait........
Does this mean we are stuck with Lambert even longer ? on 12:07 - Mar 13 with 637 viewspositivity

there may not be a next season...

clubs are gong to be losing massive amounts of money, us include.

i can't see evans paying out millions to lambert, then millions more on a manager to basically oversee training for 6 months...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Does this mean we are stuck with Lambert even longer ? on 12:25 - Mar 13 with 603 viewsRadlett_blue

Does this mean we are stuck with Lambert even longer ? on 11:41 - Mar 13 by itfcjoe

I doubt it. I was hoping there was a reasonable break clause if we didn't make the top 6. That is now unlikely to be formally confirmed for months so the option of getting rid of Lambert & a new man having the summer to re-shape the squad is going to disappear.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024