Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballers should just be cancelled from speaking 11:59 - Mar 13 with 1280 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Gwion Edwards will be 'devastated' if we don't go up.

I know it's all clichés and soundbites but given the state of the world, would anyone be devastated over anything football related?

Then there is the fact that we aren't going up. Never going to happen. Mental even suggesting we could.

Then there's the fact that actually if we go up, he probably won't be here and will likely move to smaller club on a lower wage, so would he really be devastated anyway!

Utter pointless drivel like every other interview with footballers.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Footballers should just be cancelled from speaking on 12:07 - Mar 13 with 1227 viewsMattinLondon

Judging from your posts you’re not in a position to criticise anything as pointless drivel.
Footballers should just be cancelled from speaking on 12:10 - Mar 13 with 1210 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Footballers should just be cancelled from speaking on 12:07 - Mar 13 by MattinLondon

Judging from your posts you’re not in a position to criticise anything as pointless drivel.

Whereas you are the most rational of posters.

Blaming the Tories for waking your sleeping child through the audacity of daring to knock on the door to try and speak to you.

Very balanced.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Footballers should just be cancelled from speaking on 12:17 - Mar 13 with 1169 viewsMattinLondon

Footballers should just be cancelled from speaking on 12:10 - Mar 13 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Whereas you are the most rational of posters.

Blaming the Tories for waking your sleeping child through the audacity of daring to knock on the door to try and speak to you.

Very balanced.

Bell end, I have never claimed to be a balanced person
Footballers should just be cancelled from speaking on 12:27 - Mar 13 with 1122 viewsfooters

Asking a footballer for deep, intelligent thoughts is like asking a scientist to do a bicycle kick. Some may be able to pull it off but it's not their strongest skillset :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Footballers should just be cancelled from speaking on 13:00 - Mar 13 with 1069 viewsEireannach_gorm

That team would be devastated if we went up.
Footballers should just be cancelled from speaking on 16:54 - Mar 13 with 946 viewsmadmouse1959

Especially when contracts are running out.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 0:01]

shampoo dave

Footballers should just be cancelled from speaking on 17:06 - Mar 13 with 912 viewsLord_Lucan

Footballers should just be cancelled from speaking on 13:00 - Mar 13 by Eireannach_gorm

That team would be devastated if we went up.

That's brilliant!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024