Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been 13:23 - Mar 13 with 1661 viewsBluefish

with Downes, Woolfenden, Dozzell and Dobra all leading the way in the Prem? Will Lambo always be the guy that lost us the golden generation before they had a chance to shine?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 14:18 - Mar 13 with 1589 viewsreusersfreekicks

No
In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 15:46 - Mar 13 with 1540 viewsMrTown

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 15:48 - Mar 13 with 1532 viewsartsbossbeard

Andre got a better, beefier younger brother then?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 15:49 - Mar 13 with 1533 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 15:50 - Mar 13 with 1525 viewsBluefish

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 15:48 - Mar 13 by artsbossbeard

Mick was happy to start the season with Dozzell a few years ago so I'm sure other good managers will get a tune from him as well.

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 15:51 - Mar 13 with 1517 viewsBryanPlug

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 15:50 - Mar 13 by Bluefish

Mick was happy to start the season with Dozzell a few years ago so I'm sure other good managers will get a tune from him as well.

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 16:15 - Mar 13 with 1477 viewsSwansea_Blue

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 15:51 - Mar 13 by BryanPlug

Tsk, you'll be writing off Dean Bowditch next.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 19:22 - Mar 13 with 1386 viewsKeaneish

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 15:50 - Mar 13 by Bluefish

When did Mick get a tune from him?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 19:24 - Mar 13 with 1382 viewsPJH

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 19:22 - Mar 13 by Keaneish

When did Mick get a tune from him?

All of that Birmingham game until the point that he got injured for a start.
In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 19:30 - Mar 13 with 1365 viewsKeaneish

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 19:24 - Mar 13 by PJH

All of that Birmingham game until the point that he got injured for a start.

If one game classes as “a tune”, I had a great career!

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 19:32 - Mar 13 with 1359 viewsPJH

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 19:30 - Mar 13 by Keaneish

If one game classes as “a tune”, I had a great career!

Based on how he played that game until his injury a great career looked very likely.

You asked when MM got a tune out of him, I answered you.
In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 19:39 - Mar 13 with 1348 viewsBluefish

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 19:32 - Mar 13 by PJH

Based on how he played that game until his injury a great career looked very likely.

Would you try and explain football to a pile of pig sh*t?

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 19:43 - Mar 13 with 1334 viewsKeaneish

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 19:32 - Mar 13 by PJH

And I disagree with you that one sporadic game classes as much of note.

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 21:27 - Mar 13 with 1271 viewsMercian

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 15:48 - Mar 13 by artsbossbeard

He has an older brother, Dion, who plays college "soccer" in The US. He looks good, a tricky winger but then the standard is not the best.
In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 06:05 - Mar 14 with 1154 viewsBryanPlug

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 21:27 - Mar 13 by Mercian

He has an older brother, Dion, who plays college "soccer" in The US. He looks good, a tricky winger but then the standard is not the best.

In 10 years time will we look back at what could have been on 07:14 - Mar 14 with 1112 viewsChateauWines

I think Keane with Wickham and Rhodes will maintain that title, but I take your point

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024