Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I being an absolute wet fart here 00:26 - Mar 14 with 2118 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I cancelled the night out I had planned with my mates up in Leeds to sit at home with the female and watch Notting Hill for about the 154th time.

All because I don’t wanna risk myself catching this stupid virus. Am I going to get it eventually so I may as well just go about my business as normal ?? The idea of going to a club is the last thing I would be doing right now.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 0:27]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 00:47 - Mar 14 with 2040 viewsSpruceMoose

Do whatever you feel most comfortable with mate.

Look at it this way, you've not hurt anyone by staying at home with the missus and watching tele. To be honest, these days, after a full week of work that's all I want to do anyway. No shame in being cautious until we have a better idea how this will play out.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 07:12 - Mar 14 with 1877 viewsBluefish

presumably you are over 65 so it is for the best anyway

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 10:09 - Mar 14 with 1713 viewsbrazil1982

Yes, you are. I'm travelling from Manchester today for an evening out in....Romford. That's hardcore.
Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 11:02 - Mar 14 with 1631 viewsSuperblue95

Loads of us were meant to be on a big piss up for paddy’s day tonight but this bloody virus has disrupted our plans. Most likely we will all just get pissed at mine instead.

I heard a rumour that alcohol kills the virus. Probably boll0cks but no harm in testing it

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 11:36 - Mar 14 with 1590 viewsjas0999

You have to do what feels right for you.

Personally I’m not cancelling any plans ... but hands will eventually be tied if/when places close.

Apple stores have closed for a week or so but interestingly reopened in China today!
Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 15:06 - Mar 14 with 1480 viewsITFC_Forever

Me and mates had tickets for the Levellers at UEA next Friday and that’s been cancelled, so we’re going out for beer and curry instead.

Me and Mrs going to Edinburgh in a couple of weeks, got train tickets and hotel. Still planning to go at the moment, even if we just mooch about via pubs all weekend. Actually, that’s probably what we’d have done anyway.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 17:30 - Mar 14 with 1367 viewsGeoffSentence

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 11:02 - Mar 14 by Superblue95

Loads of us were meant to be on a big piss up for paddy’s day tonight but this bloody virus has disrupted our plans. Most likely we will all just get pissed at mine instead.

I heard a rumour that alcohol kills the virus. Probably boll0cks but no harm in testing it

I never got the paddies day thing. Unless you are in Ireland or with a bunch of Irish mates, what is the.point of making a big deal of it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 18:48 - Mar 14 with 1297 viewsSuperblue95

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 17:30 - Mar 14 by GeoffSentence

I never got the paddies day thing. Unless you are in Ireland or with a bunch of Irish mates, what is the.point of making a big deal of it.

I live in Ireland so makes sense here

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 18:50 - Mar 14 with 1291 viewsjeera

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 10:09 - Mar 14 by brazil1982

Yes, you are. I'm travelling from Manchester today for an evening out in....Romford. That's hardcore.

Does he know yet?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 18:53 - Mar 14 with 1283 viewsjeera

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 17:30 - Mar 14 by GeoffSentence

Well, speaking for myself, I generally pop to the local because they usually have a pint of guinness with a whiskey chaser for a fiver.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 18:58 - Mar 14 with 1257 viewsHerbivore

I went to the pub last night and it was absolutely rammed. I'm going to be going about my business largely as usual I think.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 19:06 - Mar 14 with 1243 viewsstrikalite

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 18:58 - Mar 14 by Herbivore

I went to the pub last night and it was absolutely rammed. I'm going to be going about my business largely as usual I think.

Think I'd order bottles though, has to be safer...?
Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 19:09 - Mar 14 with 1235 viewsHerbivore

Am I being an absolute wet fart here on 19:06 - Mar 14 by strikalite

Think I'd order bottles though, has to be safer...?

I was on keg, can't imagine it makes too much difference.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024