Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The real origin of Covid-19 - traced back to Nov. In China 15:27 - Mar 14 with 965 viewsRyorry

https://www.livescience.com/first-case-coronavirus-found.html?utm_source=notific

My instinctive fear of bats = instincts in good nick!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The real origin of Covid-19 - traced back to Nov. In China on 15:30 - Mar 14 with 935 viewsStokieBlue

Although the Chinese foreign ministry was claiming it was sent to Wuhan by the US army yesterday.

Sigh.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The real origin of Covid-19 - traced back to Nov. In China on 15:35 - Mar 14 with 895 viewsRyorry

The real origin of Covid-19 - traced back to Nov. In China on 15:30 - Mar 14 by StokieBlue

Although the Chinese foreign ministry was claiming it was sent to Wuhan by the US army yesterday.

Sigh.

SB

Ploy to placate & unify/get onside, millions of peeps in enforced lock-down who are getting cabin-fever?

The real origin of Covid-19 - traced back to Nov. In China on 15:51 - Mar 14 with 857 viewsStokieBlue

The real origin of Covid-19 - traced back to Nov. In China on 15:35 - Mar 14 by Ryorry

Ploy to placate & unify/get onside, millions of peeps in enforced lock-down who are getting cabin-fever?

Basically yes along with looking for someone to blame due to the inevitable recession which is coming directly due to party policy.

That was the view last night of various commentators.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The real origin of Covid-19 - traced back to Nov. In China on 16:04 - Mar 14 with 808 viewsjeera

The real origin of Covid-19 - traced back to Nov. In China on 15:51 - Mar 14 by StokieBlue

Basically yes along with looking for someone to blame due to the inevitable recession which is coming directly due to party policy.

That was the view last night of various commentators.

SB

Their version of Trump.

He just keeps giving he does; the stuff he's been coming out with and his advisors are standing there looking about...

How, just how is that happening? I actually cringe for him.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The real origin of Covid-19 - traced back to Nov. In China on 16:09 - Mar 14 with 795 viewsbrazil1982

I have heard, through a reasonable source, approx 1000 Chinese workers were brought to northern Italy in January in the luxury handbag industry.
The real origin of Covid-19 - traced back to Nov. In China on 16:12 - Mar 14 with 772 viewsRyorry

The real origin of Covid-19 - traced back to Nov. In China on 16:09 - Mar 14 by brazil1982

I have heard, through a reasonable source, approx 1000 Chinese workers were brought to northern Italy in January in the luxury handbag industry.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024