Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months 10:14 - Mar 15 with 8039 viewsJeff_winger

And palace manager not allowed out his house.
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:22 - Mar 15 with 3619 viewsbrazil1982

Does make you think doesn't it, older managers,broadcasters, doctors
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:25 - Mar 15 with 3600 viewsmonytowbray

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:22 - Mar 15 by brazil1982

Amazed it’s taken you this long to think but glad we got there.

Jokey but slight dig comment aside, we’re already seeing just how much the Tories really care for their voters.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:25 - Mar 15 with 3608 viewsGuthrum

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:22 - Mar 15 by brazil1982

Senior judges, the House of Lords ...

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:27 - Mar 15 with 3605 viewsPinewoodblue

The really bad news is all us oldens will on here annoying the rest of you.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:39 - Mar 15 with 3556 viewsBlueBadger

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:27 - Mar 15 by Pinewoodblue

So, business as usual on TWTD?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:42 - Mar 15 with 3551 viewsmonytowbray

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:27 - Mar 15 by Pinewoodblue

We’ve set Brazil off on down arrows now by overloading his brain with common sense.

TWTD never forgets…

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:43 - Mar 15 with 3549 viewsmonytowbray

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:39 - Mar 15 by BlueBadger

So, business as usual on TWTD?

Perhaps if boomers spent more time working and less time on their phones reading football forums they could affor... oh wait.

TWTD never forgets…

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:46 - Mar 15 with 3547 viewssparks

Well- that should prompt a good deal more panic buying as over 70s try to stock up.

Not at all convinced by Hancock's "its coming- but we are not telling when and will spring it on you when we want to". Talk about creating panic and uncertainty.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:49 - Mar 15 with 3531 viewsmonytowbray

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:46 - Mar 15 by sparks

Well- that should prompt a good deal more panic buying as over 70s try to stock up.

Not at all convinced by Hancock's "its coming- but we are not telling when and will spring it on you when we want to". Talk about creating panic and uncertainty.

But we need to listen to the experts you said earlier this week.

On a less sarcastic note, I’m amazed one flashy press conference was all Johnson needed to win so many people over. The more time passes the more it’s evident many in the party don’t care. Even Tories I wouldn’t expect have come out of line to call it bonkers, Hunt included.

TWTD never forgets…

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 11:58 - Mar 15 with 3467 viewsWeWereZombies

Not going on the cruise then?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:04 - Mar 15 with 3455 viewsPecker

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:49 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

But we need to listen to the experts you said earlier this week.

On a less sarcastic note, I’m amazed one flashy press conference was all Johnson needed to win so many people over. The more time passes the more it’s evident many in the party don’t care. Even Tories I wouldn’t expect have come out of line to call it bonkers, Hunt included.

Why are you trying to make this political ? Nobody knows for certain, so it is a case of day by day learning.
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:20 - Mar 15 with 3421 viewsmonytowbray

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:04 - Mar 15 by Pecker

Why are you trying to make this political ? Nobody knows for certain, so it is a case of day by day learning.

Because at this point it’s become political. You don’t get to reduce our ability to deal with such a level of crisis and then say “Well how were we to know”.

TWTD never forgets…

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:21 - Mar 15 with 3419 viewsvapour_trail

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:04 - Mar 15 by Pecker

Speaking of politics, Corbyn is going to need to self-isolate for four months.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:24 - Mar 15 with 3415 viewsjeera

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:25 - Mar 15 by Guthrum

Senior judges, the House of Lords ...

...Brexit voters.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:26 - Mar 15 with 3410 viewsStokieBlue

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:20 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

Because at this point it’s become political. You don’t get to reduce our ability to deal with such a level of crisis and then say “Well how were we to know”.

I do think you are pushing the political side too much - plenty of time to point fingers later on if that's what you want to do.

It's not particularly helpful at the moment though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:29 - Mar 15 with 3399 viewsPecker

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:20 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

Who is making it political ? This is a serious matter that the whole country has to be as one on. The government has far more intelligent people than you or I advising them. At this point in time, nobody knows what is the perfect way of dealing with this deadly virus. Over 70s have to self isolate for 4 months now. That is going to be hell for some, as they will live on their own and maybe not have face to face contact with friends and love ones for months.(unless they are fit and healthy) That is heart breaking to me, not a political point scoring exercise.
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:30 - Mar 15 with 3394 viewsPJH

Or on April 28th telling you about the season that ITFC won the title.
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:34 - Mar 15 with 3377 viewsWeWereZombies

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:29 - Mar 15 by Pecker

Who is making it political ? This is a serious matter that the whole country has to be as one on. The government has far more intelligent people than you or I advising them. At this point in time, nobody knows what is the perfect way of dealing with this deadly virus. Over 70s have to self isolate for 4 months now. That is going to be hell for some, as they will live on their own and maybe not have face to face contact with friends and love ones for months.(unless they are fit and healthy) That is heart breaking to me, not a political point scoring exercise.

You have got this a bit wrong, the advice has not come into force yet. And over 70s will be able to be seen but their visitors, who should be restricted to relatives and friends, should keep two metres away:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51895873

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:35 - Mar 15 with 3370 viewsStokieBlue

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:34 - Mar 15 by WeWereZombies

You have got this a bit wrong, the advice has not come into force yet. And over 70s will be able to be seen but their visitors, who should be restricted to relatives and friends, should keep two metres away:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51895873

Still pretty awful to have to stay in ones house for 4 months.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:38 - Mar 15 with 3362 viewssparks

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:35 - Mar 15 by StokieBlue

SB

Quite. And not all old folk have a local network of people to help out and deliver stuff. Not sure how my in laws will cope.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:42 - Mar 15 with 3344 viewsmonytowbray

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:26 - Mar 15 by StokieBlue

I do think you are pushing the political side too much - plenty of time to point fingers later on if that's what you want to do.

It's not particularly helpful at the moment though.

SB

I just don’t particularly want a load of people dead off the back of lazy and poor-planned government tactics. Which is more evident day by day they are winging it.

TWTD never forgets…

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:44 - Mar 15 with 3341 viewsWeWereZombies

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:35 - Mar 15 by StokieBlue

SB

Hancock has just said a long time, the four months is speculation. But it will be hard on people in cities and towns. I am sure rural areas will be able to accommodate senior citizens going out for a walk though.

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:45 - Mar 15 with 3340 viewsWD19

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:25 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

Amazed it’s taken you this long to think but glad we got there.

Jokey but slight dig comment aside, we’re already seeing just how much the Tories really care for their voters.

Callis, are you going to continue to behave like an unpleasant petulant child throughout this crisis? I doubt you appreciate my feedback, but it really is unbelievably tedious.
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:45 - Mar 15 with 3338 viewsPecker

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:42 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

I just don’t particularly want a load of people dead off the back of lazy and poor-planned government tactics. Which is more evident day by day they are winging it.

You do realise that they have some of the smartest people in the country working with them ? Not a load of football forum folks who think they know better.
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:47 - Mar 15 with 3316 viewsGlasgowBlue

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 12:45 - Mar 15 by Pecker

You do realise that they have some of the smartest people in the country working with them ? Not a load of football forum folks who think they know better.

Callis definitively knows better than Sir Patrick Vallance & Professor Chris Whitty.

They should resign immediately and hand over the running of combating this crisis to Callis.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024