Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is FIFA20 the answer to league continuation? 11:01 - Mar 15 with 641 viewsBLUEBEAT

A randomly picked player from each team has to play a team picked by by their manager (who also picks line-up, formation, subs etc)

All online - no person-to-person contact whatsoever (FIFA officials use webcams or whatever to confirm actual picked player is controlling team)

Considering whether players have to wear full kit or can sit on the sofa in their pants...

Poll: W or W

Is FIFA20 the answer to league continuation? on 11:20 - Mar 15 with 595 viewsmonytowbray

People wear pants when they play Fifa?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Is FIFA20 the answer to league continuation? on 11:22 - Mar 15 with 590 viewsNewcyBlue

Is FIFA20 the answer to league continuation? on 11:20 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

People wear pants when they play Fifa?

Makes a change from my FIFA mankini

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Is FIFA20 the answer to league continuation? on 12:14 - Mar 15 with 550 viewsAce_High1

Football Manager, easy, load int he current league tables and then each club plays a game at a set time which is streamed online for everyone to watch and interact with.

Joe make it happen
Is FIFA20 the answer to league continuation? on 12:39 - Mar 15 with 534 viewsTractorCam

So then Chambo, I want to make 8 changes from the 2-1 win against Bristol Rovers...

Why's that gaffer?

Got to keep everyone fresh and happy.

But this is online friendlies gaffer, the team fitness automatically refreshes to maximum and there is no morale.

DO AS I COMMAND!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is FIFA20 the answer to league continuation? on 12:42 - Mar 15 with 525 viewsmonytowbray

Is FIFA20 the answer to league continuation? on 12:39 - Mar 15 by TractorCam

So then Chambo, I want to make 8 changes from the 2-1 win against Bristol Rovers...

Why's that gaffer?

But this is online friendlies gaffer, the team fitness automatically refreshes to maximum and there is no morale.

DO AS I COMMAND!

Clap fans, paper happy.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Is FIFA20 the answer to league continuation? on 15:49 - Mar 15 with 477 viewsBLUEBEAT

Is FIFA20 the answer to league continuation? on 12:39 - Mar 15 by TractorCam

Why's that gaffer?

DO AS I COMMAND!

No morale. Same old same old!

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024