Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isolation is going to equate to a considerable 20:23 - Mar 15 with 667 viewshomer_123

Increase in births next year.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 20:25 - Mar 15 with 646 viewsPrideOfTheEast

See also divorces.
Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 20:25 - Mar 15 with 645 viewsBloomBlue

You think over 70s can still give birth? I must tell Mrs BloomBlue
Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 20:37 - Mar 15 with 594 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 20:25 - Mar 15 by PrideOfTheEast

See also divorces.

If Mrs Pinewood can,t get hold of her 20 Embassy a day, then self, self, self isolation might come into effect to reduce that very scenario.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 21:48 - Mar 15 with 505 viewsTrequartista

ok boomer2

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 21:49 - Mar 15 with 501 viewsmonytowbray

Not me, but I’ll probably have to buy a few new pairs of socks.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 21:50 - Mar 15 with 498 viewsclive_baker

Not for me unfortunately. My wife’s a nurse so I’ll be spending my time doing everything in the house & cooking so she can put her feet up as soon as she’s home and get as much rest as possible, boat mentally and physically.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 21:52 - Mar 15 with 486 viewsmonytowbray

Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 21:50 - Mar 15 by clive_baker

Not for me unfortunately. My wife’s a nurse so I’ll be spending my time doing everything in the house & cooking so she can put her feet up as soon as she’s home and get as much rest as possible, boat mentally and physically.

Come over mine for a w@nk if it gets that bad

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 22:09 - Mar 15 with 464 viewsclive_baker

Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 21:52 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

Come over mine for a w@nk if it gets that bad

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll schedule a tug or 2.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 22:11 - Mar 15 with 450 viewsReuser_is_God

Isolation is going to equate to a considerable on 21:50 - Mar 15 by clive_baker

You don’t necessarily have to impregnate your wife, just saying.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 22:11]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024