Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toilet rolls gone, but tissues, baby wipes and toilet wipes in abundance. 06:23 - Mar 16 with 670 viewsSwailsey

Amusing.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Toilet rolls gone, but tissues, baby wipes and toilet wipes in abundance. on 11:33 - Mar 16 with 563 viewsParisBlue

Stock up now. With all the WFH there'll be a baby boom around Xmas time...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Toilet rolls gone, but tissues, baby wipes and toilet wipes in abundance. on 11:41 - Mar 16 with 547 viewsfooters

And what of the humble flannel or handkerchief? Not very fashionable these days but I'm going to stock up.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Toilet rolls gone, but tissues, baby wipes and toilet wipes in abundance. on 11:43 - Mar 16 with 545 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've done it - I've managed to find a link between Covid-19, toilet rolls and Brexit. That's wiped up *groans* the Romoaner Flounce of the Day Award.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/brexit-toilet-paper-shortage

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Toilet rolls gone, but tissues, baby wipes and toilet wipes in abundance. on 11:43 - Mar 16 with 542 viewsSwansea_Blue

Toilet rolls gone, but tissues, baby wipes and toilet wipes in abundance. on 11:33 - Mar 16 by ParisBlue

Stock up now. With all the WFH there'll be a baby boom around Xmas time...

Except for married couples where it will be quite the opposite - huge spike in divorce rates ahead!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Toilet rolls gone, but tissues, baby wipes and toilet wipes in abundance. on 11:45 - Mar 16 with 538 viewsGuthrum

There might be in your supermarket. Not round here, tho. Nor kitchen roll.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Toilet rolls gone, but tissues, baby wipes and toilet wipes in abundance. on 11:46 - Mar 16 with 534 viewsDanTheMan

Most of those clog up your toilet, don't they?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Toilet rolls gone, but tissues, baby wipes and toilet wipes in abundance. on 11:47 - Mar 16 with 527 viewsericclacton

Blimey i can remember when the North stand used to throw them on to the pitch, now people are having to wipe their bottoms on the bathroom curtains.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024