Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread 11:03 - Mar 16 with 47244 viewsPhilTWTD

Any TWTDers who are over 70 or are more vulnerable to the coronavirus for other reasons who need help in any way, feel free to ask your fellow posters in this thread, whether based in Ipswich, Suffolk or further afield.
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 22:10 - Mar 28 with 8487 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 19:34 - Mar 28 by PJH

I hope the 12 weeks go ok for you ColchesterBlue although you might miss our promotion push.

Thank you.

I know I spoke to my old man and said under any other circumstances you would be able to watch a bit of sport you would otherwise not been able to watch or go to but although only 34 I have never been out of work for any period of my life let alone 12 weeks!!! Day 1 (which really isn’t until Monday as I would have been off today anyway) and I am already feeling very anxious about what I am going to fill my time with. New build house so no desperate jobs to be done around the house and garden!!!
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 14:27 - Mar 29 with 8367 viewswoodbridge_blue

At our greengrocers in Woodbridge we are delivering to vulnerable people or those self-isolating in the local area. PM me if you need anything and I'll try to help.
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 11:02 - Mar 30 with 8226 viewsSwailsey

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 14:27 - Mar 29 by woodbridge_blue

At our greengrocers in Woodbridge we are delivering to vulnerable people or those self-isolating in the local area. PM me if you need anything and I'll try to help.

Also, for those in Ipswich, Hanks Deli are arranging fresh produce boxes to order. I believe they deliver as well: 01473 845099

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 18:16 - Apr 30 with 6276 viewsrfretwell

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 18:29 - Mar 16 by StochesStotasBlewe

Pinewood. Will help if i can.

Happy to help out - Walton on Thames area.
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 16:22 - Jun 25 with 3004 viewsNicholasBlake

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 18:29 - Mar 16 by StochesStotasBlewe

Pinewood. Will help if i can.

thanks for sharing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024