Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every cloud, etc (n/t) 11:05 - Mar 16 with 653 viewsSharkey

Every cloud, etc (n/t) on 11:15 - Mar 16 with 613 viewsSharkey

Sorry, I got interrupted and pressed send by mistake. Obviously this thing is going to be truly awful financially for many people, - but in the short term at least, who does well out of it? I'm guessing people who sell wallpaper and Airfix kits.
Every cloud, etc (n/t) on 14:36 - Mar 16 with 536 viewsNthQldITFC

Every cloud, etc (n/t) on 11:15 - Mar 16 by Sharkey

Sorry, I got interrupted and pressed send by mistake. Obviously this thing is going to be truly awful financially for many people, - but in the short term at least, who does well out of it? I'm guessing people who sell wallpaper and Airfix kits.

Yes, just those two I should imagine.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Every cloud, etc (n/t) on 16:39 - Mar 16 with 481 viewsDeano69

Contraceptives and pregnancy test kits? With possibly Ann Summers to keep things varied??

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Every cloud, etc (n/t) on 16:42 - Mar 16 with 471 viewsbournemouthblue

As in World War 2, there will certainly be people making good money at this 'opportunity'

The are positive and negatives for various industries

As we did in WW2 though, keep calm and carry on

Yes lives are at risk but we aren't carpet bombing cities, the government needs to take a lead and manage us

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024