Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kids footy training 07:21 - Mar 17 with 890 viewsleftback

Following yesterday’s advice Suffolk FA released a statement to advise all grassroots football to be suspended.....speaking to the boys manager last night and training might still be on........
I guess it’s the same kids who are at school together all day, what’s the harm in them having a kick about in the evening?
Kids footy training on 07:23 - Mar 17 with 862 viewshampstead_blue

All youth and ability cricket is suspended.

Any qualified responsible coach will follow the guidelines. I find that lax attitude not good for your children.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Kids footy training on 07:23 - Mar 17 with 860 viewssparks

The harm its three inevitable mixing off parents and adults that goes with it.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Kids footy training on 09:40 - Mar 17 with 738 viewsRadlett_blue

Kids footy training on 07:23 - Mar 17 by hampstead_blue

All youth and ability cricket is suspended.

Any qualified responsible coach will follow the guidelines. I find that lax attitude not good for your children.

I am on the committee of our tennis club & we discussed what we should do about our junior programmes last night. I was in favour of suspending all group junior sessions, but the consensus was that we should continue with them until government advice changed and/or schools were closed. Squash England has cancelled all national junior activity, but is advising that localised programmes can continue.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Kids footy training on 09:45 - Mar 17 with 725 viewshampstead_blue

Kids footy training on 09:40 - Mar 17 by Radlett_blue

I am on the committee of our tennis club & we discussed what we should do about our junior programmes last night. I was in favour of suspending all group junior sessions, but the consensus was that we should continue with them until government advice changed and/or schools were closed. Squash England has cancelled all national junior activity, but is advising that localised programmes can continue.

That is a surprise.
Surely they should suspend all group activities.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Kids footy training on 11:58 - Mar 17 with 665 viewscodiblue

Kids footy training on 09:40 - Mar 17 by Radlett_blue

Same here with our tennis club....also in Herts, maybe we've played as oppos!
Consensus was to follow LTA advice - currently suspend comps for a week!

We are going to halt comps and organised sessions, but keep courts open and available for those who want to play independently or in families

Herts football suspended all junior leagues, we may let the U7s run around on saturday instead as they are in same school class, but will social distance parents....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024