Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan 07:29 - Mar 17 with 1876 viewsChrisd

Is it just me or is it an utter shambles of a show? Any slight drama that programme goes into overdrive and scaremongers. Then you have Piers Morgan, a real joke of a presenter, not allowing any guests to talk as he has his own thoughts and they must come out at that very moment. Is it any wonder why no guests of significance want to go on that show? Just madness! I appreciate they have a right to report, but they have a responsibility to be balanced, not just incessant ranting by the host. Surely, the best presenters are those that remain calm and measured during these circumstances instead of instigating panic amongst their viewers? Felt quite sorry for Dr Hilary Jones, 'attempting' to give his professional view but in vain as Morgan knows best.

Thankfully, it made me turn over to the BBC.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 7:56]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 07:34 - Mar 17 with 1834 viewsITFC_Forever

Piers is a professional gob-sh1te and an oxygen thief. And that’s before you add in hacking the phone of a a dead schoolgirl.

Anyone who doesn’t already know that must have been living in a cave for the last few decades.

One day, some inquiry or other will catch up with him.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 07:36 - Mar 17 with 1821 viewsEly_Blue

Piers Morgan - the Callis of morning daytime tv!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 08:15 - Mar 17 with 1759 viewsBluefish

If everyone didn't put the show on in the 1st place and didn't comment on it, the problem would go away rapidly. I find it odd that so many moan about it and him, I just don't ever attempt to watch it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 08:24 - Mar 17 with 1727 viewsEly_Blue

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 08:15 - Mar 17 by Bluefish

If everyone didn't put the show on in the 1st place and didn't comment on it, the problem would go away rapidly. I find it odd that so many moan about it and him, I just don't ever attempt to watch it

Never watched it, I have just seen some of the bile he spouts on Twitter

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 08:26 - Mar 17 with 1722 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 07:36 - Mar 17 by Ely_Blue

Quite the opposite - Callis cares about people.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 08:31 - Mar 17 with 1700 viewsEly_Blue

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 08:26 - Mar 17 by Swansea_Blue

Quite the opposite - Callis cares about people.

Really? Callis cares for one thing............ callis

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 09:13 - Mar 17 with 1638 viewsGuthrum

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 08:15 - Mar 17 by Bluefish

Limited number of ways to amuse oneself when stuck at home with perhaps little or no work on.

There isn't really, but people's lives are not really set up for that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 09:19 - Mar 17 with 1612 viewshampstead_blue

Never watched it. Morgan is a walking Fig 11. Needs putting down.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 09:37 - Mar 17 with 1570 viewsRadlett_blue

I find some of the smug, puerile banter on BBC Breakfast excruciating, but yes, it's better than the Piers Morgan Show. Sky News is way better and far more professional than both.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 09:56 - Mar 17 with 1523 viewsBlueBadger

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 07:36 - Mar 17 by Ely_Blue

Nah, the persistent attention seeking and 'I'm right, me' demeanour is more Fishers' style...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 10:25 - Mar 17 with 1465 viewsBluefish

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 09:56 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

Nah, the persistent attention seeking and 'I'm right, me' demeanour is more Fishers' style...

Probably still more him though because I am actually right....

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Good Morning Britain and Piers Morgan on 10:34 - Mar 17 with 1440 viewstractordownsouth

He’s a bellend. They take the most hyperbolic side of any political argument and present it as mainstream so that Piers can rant against it to be ‘controversial’ and say “ why can’t I identify as a penguin?l

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024