Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% 09:29 - Mar 17 with 1120 viewsdavblue

Just 10 children in today, looks like some parents are already making the decision to take the children out.
My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% on 10:24 - Mar 17 with 1068 viewsChondzoresk

My academy school is down 11 teachers, no outside cover and parents keeping students away. Pretty decimated.
My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% on 11:10 - Mar 17 with 1030 viewsCBBlue

My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% on 10:24 - Mar 17 by Chondzoresk

My academy school is down 11 teachers, no outside cover and parents keeping students away. Pretty decimated.

My son's primary school is similar, we've just had a message saying if parents want to keep their kids off it'll be classed as authorised - quite a radical stance as they're usually sh!t hot on fines for non-attendence.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% on 11:29 - Mar 17 with 1003 viewssoupytwist

School my wife works at has just over 20% of the pupils absent today, nearly double yesterday's figure.
My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% on 11:38 - Mar 17 with 991 viewsDubtractor

Mrs dub is a teacher and half kids and lots of teachers off.

Was inevitable really. Not sustainable to keep them open is it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% on 12:02 - Mar 17 with 959 viewshomer_123

Nudge tactics by the Gov working as intended.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% on 12:30 - Mar 17 with 943 viewsChrisd

My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% on 11:10 - Mar 17 by CBBlue

My son's primary school is similar, we've just had a message saying if parents want to keep their kids off it'll be classed as authorised - quite a radical stance as they're usually sh!t hot on fines for non-attendence.

They can justify those absences to Ofsted if questioned.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% on 12:45 - Mar 17 with 914 viewsPinewoodblue

Parents keeping kids away from school then taking them shopping. We live in crazy times.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% on 13:53 - Mar 17 with 839 viewsdavblue

My boys pre school attendance today was down by around 50% on 11:38 - Mar 17 by Dubtractor

Mrs dub is a teacher and half kids and lots of teachers off.

Was inevitable really. Not sustainable to keep them open is it?

No not at all. Was going to happen as soon as teachers were getting sick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024