Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh. 13:09 - Mar 17 with 719 viewsEireannach_gorm

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all. Celebrations a bit muted this year but thats probably a good thing anyway.

O' Connell st. is a bit quiet today but thronged compared to some european cities.
https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/ireland/leinster/dublin/dublin-o-connel

Keep well all and maintain the social distancing.
Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh. on 13:20 - Mar 17 with 682 viewsfloridablue

Recently discovered, and surprised to find I have a good % of Irish/Scottish DNA through one of those DNA kits, so I guess I'll be stopping somewhere for a guinness or two if anywhere's open!
Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh. on 13:29 - Mar 17 with 672 viewsleitrimblue

The parade in Manorhamilton was 3 tractors and a restored moped down on last year
Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh. on 13:32 - Mar 17 with 662 viewsEireannach_gorm

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh. on 13:29 - Mar 17 by leitrimblue

The parade in Manorhamilton was 3 tractors and a restored moped down on last year

Good to see the tractor distancing being enforced.
Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh. on 16:27 - Mar 17 with 624 viewsWeWereZombies

Latha Naomh Pàdraig sona à Alba

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh. on 16:30 - Mar 17 with 619 viewsJakeITFC

It’s my first St Patrick’s Day as a fully fledged Irishman having sorted my passport earlier this year.

Shame it’s all cancelled really, but I don’t imagine we will forget this one in a hurry!
Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh. on 17:20 - Mar 17 with 584 viewsGeoffSentence

Just seen a bloke in full on leprechaun costume.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024