Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some good news amongst the bad 13:51 - Mar 17 with 1431 viewsEly_Blue

I’m sure callis will be along in a minute with his oppositional behaviour to disagree with most of it

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Some good news amongst the bad on 14:19 - Mar 17 with 1308 viewsHerbivore

Why start a perfectly reasonable thread and then end it with a pop at anther poster? Really bizarre behaviour that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Some good news amongst the bad on 14:26 - Mar 17 with 1274 viewsEly_Blue

Some good news amongst the bad on 14:19 - Mar 17 by Herbivore

Why start a perfectly reasonable thread and then end it with a pop at anther poster? Really bizarre behaviour that.

Because that is how certain people work around here and it is probably what will happen anyway, I’ll happily edit if it makes it better

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Some good news amongst the bad on 14:28 - Mar 17 with 1263 viewsHerbivore

Some good news amongst the bad on 14:26 - Mar 17 by Ely_Blue

Because that is how certain people work around here and it is probably what will happen anyway, I’ll happily edit if it makes it better

Only very few people on here start threads with the aim of having a pop at anther poster. They are usually dickheads, so you might want to reflect on that.

Also, some of the good news in that tweet has been fact checked in the replies and may rather misrepresent things.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 14:47]

Some good news amongst the bad on 15:30 - Mar 17 with 1117 viewsjeera

Well, right now is not the time to be surrounding yourself with positive people.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Some good news amongst the bad on 15:41 - Mar 17 with 1080 viewsMercian

Surely the lad is engaging only in banter. I don't really know anyone one here but I sure someone will come along and disagree with most of it.
Some good news amongst the bad on 15:42 - Mar 17 with 1071 viewsHerbivore

Some good news amongst the bad on 15:41 - Mar 17 by Mercian

Surely the lad is engaging only in banter. I don't really know anyone one here but I sure someone will come along and disagree with most of it.

I'm not sure the OP and Callis have a bantz based relationship, mate.

Some good news amongst the bad on 15:43 - Mar 17 with 1067 viewsBlueBadger

Some good news amongst the bad on 15:41 - Mar 17 by Mercian

I think you're confusing, 'pointless, needless and not actually funny pop at' with 'banter' here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Some good news amongst the bad on 15:47 - Mar 17 with 1033 viewsjaykay

Some good news amongst the bad on 14:26 - Mar 17 by Ely_Blue

good job some posters didnt have a pop at you on every racist post since your faux pas
on that subject.
as herbie said if the link is true what you posted, then celebrate not knock someone who suffers with mental issues

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

Some good news amongst the bad on 16:30 - Mar 17 with 981 viewsBluesquid

More recent positive news here -

“It’s a potentially effective treatment,” he said."

“Patients would end up with no viable coronavirus in their system at all after the end of therapy.”

"The drugs are both already registered and available in Australia."

“What we want to do at the moment is a large clinical trial across Australia, looking at 50 hospitals, and what we’re going to compare is one drug, versus another drug, versus the combination of the two drugs,” Prof Paterson said."

"Given their history, researchers have a “long experience of them being very well tolerated” and there are no unexpected side effects."

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-q
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024