Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news 14:03 - Mar 17 with 852 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Will this stop Liverpool winning the league?
Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news on 14:13 - Mar 17 with 832 viewsJ2BLUE

Obviously not. They will be awarded the title. You lot seem to forget that by denying them the league they also remain champions of Europe.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news on 14:17 - Mar 17 with 816 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news on 14:13 - Mar 17 by J2BLUE

Obviously not. They will be awarded the title. You lot seem to forget that by denying them the league they also remain champions of Europe.

So what, they already won that.
Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news on 14:19 - Mar 17 with 831 viewsBlueBadger

Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news on 14:13 - Mar 17 by J2BLUE

I don't get the desire of apparently grown adults to see Liverpool miss out. Iit's not like that as a club, they're as dreadful as Chelsea, mid-90's Manchester United or have fans as awful or entitled as that of Arsenal, West Ham or (again)Chelsea.

I mean, I'm old enough to remember them winning a lot of stuff in the 80s, but they're not in the same league of 'hate' for me as others.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 15:34]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news on 14:54 - Mar 17 with 748 viewsBlueNomad

Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news on 14:19 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

I don't get the desire of apparently grown adults to see Liverpool miss out. Iit's not like that as a club, they're as dreadful as Chelsea, mid-90's Manchester United or have fans as awful or entitled as that of Arsenal, West Ham or (again)Chelsea.

I mean, I'm old enough to remember them winning a lot of stuff in the 80s, but they're not in the same league of 'hate' for me as others.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 15:34]

They play great, joyful football. Their fans love the game and have waited so long to climb back to the top. Good luck to them.
Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news on 15:05 - Mar 17 with 731 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sadly not. The good news is they're going to have to reboot the PL after coronavirus has run its course, but due to some corrupt floppy disks last backup they have is the 1979-80 season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news on 16:09 - Mar 17 with 681 viewspeterleeblue

Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news on 15:05 - Mar 17 by Swansea_Blue

Sadly not. The good news is they're going to have to reboot the PL after coronavirus has run its course, but due to some corrupt floppy disks last backup they have is the 1979-80 season.

Now there's a though yes lets go back to 79-80. We can leave the nearly treble season all over again.
Might be out of the loop but please give me some good news on 16:17 - Mar 17 with 664 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024