Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... 14:56 - Mar 17 with 1845 viewshype313

Now here is an interesting conspiracy theory if you want:
Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

🇺🇸 -26%
🇬🇧 -26%
🇨🇦 -25%
🇧🇷 -27%
🇷🇺 -20%
🇦🇪 -19%
🇿🇦 -16%
🇦🇺 -24%
🇮🇳 -14%
🇸🇬 -17%
🇭🇰 -12%
🇰🇷 - 17%

Now, look at this:

🇨🇳 (China) + 0,3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease. Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States. The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!
Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 14:59 - Mar 17 with 1800 viewsSteve_M

Afternoon Paz.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 14:59 - Mar 17 with 1802 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Just what we need.

Another conspiracy for the lunatics to get behind.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 15:01 - Mar 17 with 1789 viewsSwansea_Blue

And I bet you could rearrange those flags into the shape of a lizard

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 15:01 - Mar 17 with 1792 viewsStokieBlue

Someone has too much time on their hands. China's economy contracted 9% in the first quarter - the worst results since 1991.

If they planned it they didn't do a very good job.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 15:07 - Mar 17 with 1709 viewsflimflam

Not heard much about the Hong Kong students rioting lately either :-)

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 15:12 - Mar 17 with 1680 viewsOldsmoker

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 15:01 - Mar 17 by Swansea_Blue

And I bet you could rearrange those flags into the shape of a lizard

Will Lizards get Coronavirus?
If it can jump species then the Royal Family might not survive.

Disclaimer: The Royal Family are wonderful and definitely not Lizards and do not have the ability to read all internet posts that contain the word 'Lizard' in order to 'vanish' the poster who would dare to spread the conspiracy theory that all royals are lizards.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 15:16 - Mar 17 with 1665 viewsgiant_stow

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 15:01 - Mar 17 by StokieBlue

Someone has too much time on their hands. China's economy contracted 9% in the first quarter - the worst results since 1991.

If they planned it they didn't do a very good job.

SB

Just read something suggesting we could get a 15-20% contraction in the next 3 months. Yikes. Oh to be working for the govenment right now.

Edit: the super-weird thing is I'm still getting emails from estate agents trying to sell newly marketted homes. bizarre.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 15:17]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 16:45 - Mar 17 with 1550 viewsDanTheMan

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 15:16 - Mar 17 by giant_stow

Just read something suggesting we could get a 15-20% contraction in the next 3 months. Yikes. Oh to be working for the govenment right now.

Edit: the super-weird thing is I'm still getting emails from estate agents trying to sell newly marketted homes. bizarre.

I've been getting emails about going on holiday.

From the company who haven't been able to email about the trip to Italy I was going to make on Friday.

Bizarre.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 16:51 - Mar 17 with 1522 viewsjaykay

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 15:16 - Mar 17 by giant_stow

well the holiday lets firms in aldeburg and southwold have no more lets available . the rich folk from london are leaving in their droves to the coast

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 16:51 - Mar 17 with 1519 viewsm14_blue

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 16:45 - Mar 17 by DanTheMan

I've been getting emails about going on holiday.

From the company who haven't been able to email about the trip to Italy I was going to make on Friday.

Bizarre.

I got an email from sky telling me their tv package was going up £2.

Incredible
I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 16:56 - Mar 17 with 1489 viewsJimmyJazz

I've been sent some weird stuff on WhatsApp, but it's getting out of hand... on 16:51 - Mar 17 by jaykay

well the holiday lets firms in aldeburg and southwold have no more lets available . the rich folk from london are leaving in their droves to the coast

Bringing the virus with them?

How long before who were recently in London have to self isolate?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024