Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Melford 20:45 - Mar 17 with 855 viewscatch74

Hope you’re still going.
Started a take away menu and it’s doing well!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Melford on 21:39 - Mar 17 with 778 viewsMelford

Just got home, did 2 meals all day. Quietest day I've had in catering in the nearly 20 years I've been cooking.
We did talk about doing take away earlier but decided against it until we can work about packaging.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Melford on 21:47 - Mar 17 with 756 viewssparks

Melford on 21:39 - Mar 17 by Melford

Just got home, did 2 meals all day. Quietest day I've had in catering in the nearly 20 years I've been cooking.
We did talk about doing take away earlier but decided against it until we can work about packaging.

I bought 50 tinfoil trays with lids on ebay for about 7 quid. Turned up in 2 days. We are freezing stuff in case it all goes Mad Max.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Melford on 22:06 - Mar 17 with 708 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Melford on 21:47 - Mar 17 by sparks

I bought 50 tinfoil trays with lids on ebay for about 7 quid. Turned up in 2 days. We are freezing stuff in case it all goes Mad Max.

Great for hats too!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Melford on 22:42 - Mar 17 with 670 viewscatch74

Melford on 21:39 - Mar 17 by Melford

Managed to get everything I needed from bookers - it’s about all they had!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Melford on 23:39 - Mar 17 with 618 viewsMelford

Melford on 22:42 - Mar 17 by catch74

Managed to get everything I needed from bookers - it’s about all they had!

I was up for it and explained how it could work when I came in to work this morning but they weren't having it. I'm just winding down the stock now, junked the menu and just doing the specials board. I've ordered a load of meat from our butcher for the staff, the boss says we can order what we want in on the trade account So we can stock up without going out, there's a big Bookers order coming with the same.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024