Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards 01:02 - Mar 18 with 2193 viewsStenvict

I've heard from a friend.

Poll: What will be announced first?

UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 01:56 - Mar 18 with 2129 viewsSpruceMoose

Is your friend Boris Johnson?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 03:17 - Mar 18 with 2087 viewstextbackup

bet mumsnet is nuts right now with rumours, and "apparently" and "i read that..."

whilst not a dig at the OP, this situation has properly highlighted those that really do think this is like a live reality TV show. people I've know for years posting things on FB that really are total bo11ocks.

that sht scares people, especially the old who maybe aren't too switched on with where they get info from online

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 03:17 - Mar 18 with 2077 viewsSE1blue

Did this friend also tell you that Dyche was going to Everton?

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 06:34 - Mar 18 with 1899 viewsfactual_blue

The National Trust certainly will be.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 06:59 - Mar 18 with 1838 viewsBlueNomad

UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 01:56 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

Is your friend Boris Johnson?

Don’t you mean Dominic Cummings? Johnson won’t know what’s been decided until he’s handed his speech.
UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 07:07 - Mar 18 with 1814 viewsdickie

I heard from a friend that erectile disfunction can be cured by regular cock push ups in your 20s - doesn't mean it's true though!
UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 08:28 - Mar 18 with 1618 viewsbluelagos

UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 03:17 - Mar 18 by SE1blue

Did this friend also tell you that Dyche was going to Everton?

I put £20 fcking quid on that. Fools and their money....

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 09:12 - Mar 18 with 1513 viewsmonytowbray

UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 03:17 - Mar 18 by textbackup

bet mumsnet is nuts right now with rumours, and "apparently" and "i read that..."

whilst not a dig at the OP, this situation has properly highlighted those that really do think this is like a live reality TV show. people I've know for years posting things on FB that really are total bo11ocks.

that sht scares people, especially the old who maybe aren't too switched on with where they get info from online

The mainstream press has been posting incorrect b0llocks and misinformation for years. They still are.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 10:55 - Mar 18 with 1331 viewsSE1blue

UK will be in lockdown from Friday onwards on 08:28 - Mar 18 by bluelagos

I put £20 fcking quid on that. Fools and their money....

Me too...wasn’t it Jordan Pickford’s cousin that had us all running to the bookies?

Hopefully, he’s not entered the world of political predictions.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024