Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had my first bit of work loss... 13:16 - Mar 19 with 741 viewsmonytowbray

Only half a day for an ad-hoc one off task cancelled but it was with an agency who I've recently started working with, with the intent of it becoming a regular thing, so that's probably long term damage as well as short term.

Also had to chase a couple of invoices today too, for my own peace of mind if anything. If someone's going to be unable to pay me I'd prefer to know now.

As I said in another thread, my main source of income appears to be fine right now (although everything is subject to change). But it's getting clearer with the strain on business marketing budgets will likely take a chop, which is going to have a considerable impact on my industry.

I guess on the plus side everyone is in the same boat for the most part so it's reassuring we are actually all in this together and it's not just a campaign slogan anymore.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 13:16]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Just had my first bit of work loss... on 17:47 - Mar 19 with 595 viewsJohnny_Boy

Unfortunately, I am out of work indefinitely until this all blows over.
Both my jobs have been hit. Not great.

Was supposed to be visiting the UK in May to work at a Music festival, but it looks like that’ll be pushed to Sept. So I need to cancel/rebook hotels. Flights.

Pain.
Just had my first bit of work loss... on 17:56 - Mar 19 with 577 viewsmonytowbray

Just had my first bit of work loss... on 17:47 - Mar 19 by Johnny_Boy

Unfortunately, I am out of work indefinitely until this all blows over.
Both my jobs have been hit. Not great.

Was supposed to be visiting the UK in May to work at a Music festival, but it looks like that’ll be pushed to Sept. So I need to cancel/rebook hotels. Flights.

Pain.

Grim innit.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Just had my first bit of work loss... on 19:11 - Mar 19 with 496 viewsJohnny_Boy

Just had my first bit of work loss... on 17:56 - Mar 19 by monytowbray

Grim innit.

But...things could be a lot worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024