Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? 13:29 - Mar 19 with 1981 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 18:24 - Mar 19 with 1897 viewspennyfathersleg

I was wondering this! For some reason, I really want to watch it. It’s on twitch or something?
When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 22:22 - Mar 19 with 1782 viewsmidastouch

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 18:24 - Mar 19 by pennyfathersleg

I was wondering this! For some reason, I really want to watch it. It’s on twitch or something?

I emailed Joshua as my son is a keen FIFA player and wants to watch it. I don't know Joshua but he sent me a nice reply, here is part of it which will answer your question:

"My game should be on Sunday evening the time is yet to be announced. I will announce this on my Twitter and Instagram which is _Joshhhh9_ when the confirmed time and date is! I should be streaming this on my twitch also for people to watch."

I also mentioned to him that I'd noticed that some bookmakers are running odds on it. And he said this in response:

"I believe my odds were 20/1 but are now 33/1 due to my draw being tough. My opponent from Australia is a very good player we are ranked very similar. So it will be a close match. But I am more than good enough to win."

As I said, he came across as a nice lad. I wish him well.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 22:24 - Mar 19 with 1773 viewsmidastouch

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 22:22 - Mar 19 by midastouch

I emailed Joshua as my son is a keen FIFA player and wants to watch it. I don't know Joshua but he sent me a nice reply, here is part of it which will answer your question:

"My game should be on Sunday evening the time is yet to be announced. I will announce this on my Twitter and Instagram which is _Joshhhh9_ when the confirmed time and date is! I should be streaming this on my twitch also for people to watch."

I also mentioned to him that I'd noticed that some bookmakers are running odds on it. And he said this in response:

"I believe my odds were 20/1 but are now 33/1 due to my draw being tough. My opponent from Australia is a very good player we are ranked very similar. So it will be a close match. But I am more than good enough to win."

He also said he'd give my son a game of FIFA online if he fancies it so that was a nice touch.

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 23:27 - Mar 19 with 1715 viewsMercian

Why not finish the season on FIFA. The player has to have had at least 10 real life appearances and there must be a new player every game. It could work.
When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 23:47 - Mar 19 with 1703 viewsmidastouch

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 23:27 - Mar 19 by Mercian

Why not finish the season on FIFA. The player has to have had at least 10 real life appearances and there must be a new player every game. It could work.

With the amount of squad rotation Lambert has done we could have a new player grab the controller every 10 minutes! :-)

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 02:59 - Mar 20 with 1664 viewsBLUEBEAT

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 22:22 - Mar 19 by midastouch

I’d like to watch it as I cannot abide reruns of old games, which is all we have at the moment.

I’ll have to find out what Twitch is first, though!

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 03:00 - Mar 20 with 1662 viewsBLUEBEAT

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 23:27 - Mar 19 by Mercian

I suggested that a few days ago

Is FIFA20 the answer to league continuation? by BLUEBEAT 15 Mar 2020 11:01
A randomly picked player from each team has to play a team picked by by their manager (who also picks line-up, formation, subs etc)

All online - no person-to-person contact whatsoever (FIFA officials use webcams or whatever to confirm actual picked player is controlling team)

Considering whether players have to wear full kit or can sit on the sofa in their pants...

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 08:55 - Mar 20 with 1585 viewsmidastouch

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 02:59 - Mar 20 by BLUEBEAT

I’d like to watch it as I cannot abide reruns of old games, which is all we have at the moment.

I’ll have to find out what Twitch is first, though!

@ BLUEBEAT, I believe this is the link (please see below) for Josh's Twitch account where he's hoping to stream the match Sunday evening at a time to be confirmed.
https://www.twitch.tv/joshhhh9

Login to get fewer ads

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 15:09 - Mar 20 with 1502 viewsBLUEBEAT

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 08:55 - Mar 20 by midastouch

@ BLUEBEAT, I believe this is the link (please see below) for Josh's Twitch account where he's hoping to stream the match Sunday evening at a time to be confirmed.
https://www.twitch.tv/joshhhh9

That’s great. Thank you, midastouch!

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 16:57 - Mar 20 with 1455 viewscolchesterchris

There must be enough of us on here to have a small tournament/league over the next 6 weeks?

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 17:36 - Mar 20 with 1431 viewsHullblue

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 16:57 - Mar 20 by colchesterchris

There must be enough of us on here to have a small tournament/league over the next 6 weeks?

I’d be up for that.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 17:47 - Mar 20 with 1424 viewsPhilTWTD

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 16:57 - Mar 20 by colchesterchris

If someone organises it I can promote it on the front page, unless you feel that might attract too many players. Same with a revival of the poker tournaments we used to have a few years back.
When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 18:54 - Mar 20 with 1391 viewscolchesterchris

When does the FIFA20 Jim Magilton Derby kick off? on 17:47 - Mar 20 by PhilTWTD

If someone organises it I can promote it on the front page, unless you feel that might attract too many players. Same with a revival of the poker tournaments we used to have a few years back.

I'll give it a go - what's the worst that can happen :)

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024