Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! 15:24 - Mar 19 with 4266 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'd rather not pay too much over £100, but have no clue really. Anyone got a good/reliable one they'd like to recommend?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:25 - Mar 19 with 2655 viewsSteve_M

Henry the Hoover, might be a bit more but they are good and reliable.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:26 - Mar 19 with 2651 viewsBlueBadger

Got a Shark. Again, more expensive than that, but super solid and backed up by excellent after-care.

https://sharkclean.co.uk/shark-upright-vacuum-cleaners/
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 15:27]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:28 - Mar 19 with 2637 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Olga at No.28.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:32 - Mar 19 with 2625 viewsKTBlue

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:26 - Mar 19 by BlueBadger

Got a Shark. Again, more expensive than that, but super solid and backed up by excellent after-care.

yep, I would agree with this. As good as a dyson but way cheaper.
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:32 - Mar 19 with 2622 viewsfooters

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:25 - Mar 19 by Steve_M

Or a Hetty in solidarity with our female hoover friends.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:35 - Mar 19 with 2610 viewsBlueBadger

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:32 - Mar 19 by KTBlue

yep, I would agree with this. As good as a dyson but way cheaper.

Having had a dyson in the past as well, I'd argue that they were a damn sight more robust than them as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:37 - Mar 19 with 2591 viewsBrixtonBlue

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:25 - Mar 19 by Steve_M

Yeah, we'd been looking at them.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:40 - Mar 19 with 2582 viewshomer_123

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:32 - Mar 19 by footers

Do they do a non-binary version?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:42 - Mar 19 with 2561 viewsfooters

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:40 - Mar 19 by homer_123

Do they do a non-binary version?

This one maybe? But to colour it grey is a microaggression in my opinion, and I'll be writing to the manufacturer about this obvious slur.

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:44 - Mar 19 with 2543 viewsWeWereZombies

Not a recommendation for a vacuum cleaner but a suggestion of what to avoid based on my purchase of a refrigerator. Anything from Amazon which is a brand name you have never heard of before and which has a handful of five star reviews.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:44 - Mar 19 with 2543 viewsNewcyBlue

We have a Vax cordless thing. It was £250 but it’s superb. It has headlights on it. Amazing.

I mostly use it for cleaning the car, getting shouted at with comments like “oh so you do know how that works” from MrsN

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:45 - Mar 19 with 2538 viewsgiant_stow

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:32 - Mar 19 by footers

Our Hetty is a bit hefty, but her suck is unparelled. I know this because we've tried others, but always come home to Hetty.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:01 - Mar 19 with 2510 viewsEdwardStone

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:45 - Mar 19 by giant_stow

Our Hetty is a bit hefty, but her suck is unparelled. I know this because we've tried others, but always come home to Hetty.

The little guy with a kilt in Circus of Horrors is very attached to his Henry Hoover

Its suck seemed more than adequate for his needs
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:08 - Mar 19 with 2496 viewsLord_Lucan

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:26 - Mar 19 by BlueBadger

My Mrs always had Dysons but fancied a Shark but sent it back - she reckoned it was useless.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:10 - Mar 19 with 2493 viewsBlueBadger

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:08 - Mar 19 by Lord_Lucan

My Mrs always had Dysons but fancied a Shark but sent it back - she reckoned it was useless.

It's the only one we'e ever had able to to cope with serious amounts of dog hair. Even Henry struggled.

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:15 - Mar 19 with 2476 viewsSwansea_Blue

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:45 - Mar 19 by giant_stow

Enough about your sister. We’ve warned you about this before!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:16 - Mar 19 with 2474 viewsLord_Lucan

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:10 - Mar 19 by BlueBadger

It's the only one we'e ever had able to to cope with serious amounts of dog hair. Even Henry struggled.

That's really strange as we get shed loads of dog hair as well

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:17 - Mar 19 with 2470 viewsGiant_Midget

I bought a "box damaged" vax recently from Ebay for £90 directly from vax. It was brand new and I couldn't spot any issues with the box. Also came with a 2 year guarantee. Link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vax-Blade-32V-Cordless-Vacuum-Cleaner-TBT3V1P1-BOX-DA
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:29 - Mar 19 with 2445 viewsBluesquid

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:37 - Mar 19 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah, we'd been looking at them.

You'll need to keep an eye on Henry.

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:36 - Mar 19 with 2424 viewsBrixtonBlue

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 15:44 - Mar 19 by NewcyBlue

We have a Vax cordless thing. It was £250 but it’s superb. It has headlights on it. Amazing.

I mostly use it for cleaning the car, getting shouted at with comments like “oh so you do know how that works” from MrsN

Why on earth would you need headlights on a vacuum cleaner?!

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:37 - Mar 19 with 2422 viewsfooters

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:36 - Mar 19 by BrixtonBlue

So it doesn't bump into other ones when hoovering in the dark.

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:39 - Mar 19 with 2415 viewsNewcyBlue

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:36 - Mar 19 by BrixtonBlue

I never knew I needed it beforehand.

Honestly Dollers, what a vacuum hoover it is. We have 5 cats and it deals with all of them superbly. It’s light, and the turbo button is jolly good fun.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:39 - Mar 19 with 2412 viewsstrikalite

Haha^^brilliant!

There is is reason why the Whirlpool group supply all their engineers with Henry's...
Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:40 - Mar 19 with 2406 viewsBrixtonBlue

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:37 - Mar 19 by footers

So it doesn't bump into other ones when hoovering in the dark.

And, I guess, to avoid hitting pedestrians, like babies and cats.

Recommendation for vacuum cleaners please?! on 16:50 - Mar 19 with 2378 viewsmonytowbray

When everyone is so bored a vacuum cleaner thread will probably get to at least 3 pages.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024