Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do 16:46 - Mar 19 with 2927 viewsBrixtonBlue

with no football to report on?

Suddenly occurred to me when seeing the Sears story. Can only be so many of them you can do?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:47 - Mar 19 with 2913 viewsNewcyBlue

A Q&A with a forum member once a week. Didn’t you get the email?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:48 - Mar 19 with 2896 viewsITFC_Forever

Drive Audis, eat hobnobs and make something up to stick up as news stories.

Much the same as usual.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:49 - Mar 19 with 2893 viewsmonytowbray

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:47 - Mar 19 by NewcyBlue

A Q&A with a forum member once a week. Didn’t you get the email?

I'd quite like the idea of "Interview a forum member" content stream.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:50 - Mar 19 with 2885 viewsfooters

Babysit hundreds of grown adults.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:53 - Mar 19 with 2867 viewsBLUEBEAT

A good time to work on the mobile app...

Poll: W or W

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:55 - Mar 19 with 2858 viewsMarinerisGod

Panicking in case I bring Blueas back with me as the 2nd horseman of the apocalypse.

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:57 - Mar 19 with 2848 viewshoppy

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:55 - Mar 19 by MarinerisGod

Panicking in case I bring Blueas back with me as the 2nd horseman of the apocalypse.

Third....

Keno followed you back in through the door earlier.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:58 - Mar 19 with 2845 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:55 - Mar 19 by MarinerisGod

Who is the third? StupidBigMouthHead?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:59 - Mar 19 with 2832 viewsMarinerisGod

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:57 - Mar 19 by hoppy

Third....

Keno followed you back in through the door earlier.

Which one is he ? Pestilence?

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:02 - Mar 19 with 2811 viewsgiant_stow

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:50 - Mar 19 by footers

Babysit hundreds of grown adults.

I bet that side of Phil's job never looked so attractive, without footy reports to distract him.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:03 - Mar 19 with 2801 viewshoppy

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:59 - Mar 19 by MarinerisGod

Which one is he ? Pestilence?

Is it not spelt Pervalence?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:05 - Mar 19 with 2782 viewsBlueBadger

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 16:58 - Mar 19 by SpruceMoose

Who is the third? StupidBigMouthHead?

TB? TG?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:08 - Mar 19 with 2756 viewsfooters

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:02 - Mar 19 by giant_stow

I bet that side of Phil's job never looked so attractive, without footy reports to distract him.

Good time to get the banhammer out. It'll be like Lord of the Flies here soon.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:25 - Mar 19 with 2724 viewsPhilTWTD

I'm sure we'll keep TWTD ticking over to some degree, will be developments on the situation here and there but obviously going to be quiet and we're not going to turnover as many news pages as we otherwise would. The forum seems to be pretty much normal and I'd expect that to remain the same with so many people working from home.
Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:29 - Mar 19 with 2704 viewsITFC_Forever

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:25 - Mar 19 by PhilTWTD

I'm sure we'll keep TWTD ticking over to some degree, will be developments on the situation here and there but obviously going to be quiet and we're not going to turnover as many news pages as we otherwise would. The forum seems to be pretty much normal and I'd expect that to remain the same with so many people working from home.

How about featuring match reports of famous games in years gone by (and since the TWTD website started)?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:34 - Mar 19 with 2678 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:25 - Mar 19 by PhilTWTD

"The forum seems to be pretty much normal"

That's certainly debatable!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:47 - Mar 19 with 2644 viewsPJH

Do what SKY are presumably still doing.

A "Best of TWTD News Stories" repeat.

Of course on April 28th we can all discuss the season that ITFC won the title.
Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 18:11 - Mar 19 with 2604 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:29 - Mar 19 by ITFC_Forever

How about featuring match reports of famous games in years gone by (and since the TWTD website started)?

Maybe, we'll see how things develop over the next two or three weeks. Got a few ideas.
Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 18:15 - Mar 19 with 2591 viewsDanTheMan

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 18:11 - Mar 19 by PhilTWTD

Maybe, we'll see how things develop over the next two or three weeks. Got a few ideas.

Could always set up a Patreon!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 18:23 - Mar 19 with 2583 viewsDubtractor

Phil, what are you and the likes of Stuart Watson, Brenner etc. going to do on 17:29 - Mar 19 by ITFC_Forever

A twtd of twtd. A look back at some of the golden eras of the forum.

No. Maybe not.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024