Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When people cant comprehend isolation for vulnerable? 05:06 - Mar 20 with 578 viewsPippin1970

We have a client who suffers mental health and challenging disabilities. All other houses or individuals are in isolation due to low immune systems. The father still thinks all places can go too but his son not well. Even the main director spoken to him but out of one ear into the next.
When people cant comprehend isolation for vulnerable? on 06:22 - Mar 20 with 510 viewsThe_Major

I'm reminded of Jack Dee's story of being on an Australian beach at the absolute height of summer, and seeing lifeguards going around to people to make sure they had enough sun cream on. Everybody spoken they spoke said things like "Thanks for that, that's a good point"

Until they came to a British person.

"I think I'll be the judge of that, thank you!"

I'm afraid there is a certain type of person in this country who think they know better than everybody else.
When people cant comprehend isolation for vulnerable? on 07:55 - Mar 20 with 450 viewsGuthrum

When people cant comprehend isolation for vulnerable? on 06:22 - Mar 20 by The_Major

I'm reminded of Jack Dee's story of being on an Australian beach at the absolute height of summer, and seeing lifeguards going around to people to make sure they had enough sun cream on. Everybody spoken they spoke said things like "Thanks for that, that's a good point"

Until they came to a British person.

"I think I'll be the judge of that, thank you!"

I'm afraid there is a certain type of person in this country who think they know better than everybody else.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024