Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got the round of golf in....course was busy 13:45 - Mar 20 with 654 viewshomer_123

No one in the bar or restaurant - people seemed to be being sensible, no hand shakes etc.

Ball cleaners were all closed, no bins had to take rubbish home and not allowed to take flags out.

Windy, cold but a decent round and, for the first time this week, felt slightly normal!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Got the round of golf in....course was busy on 13:52 - Mar 20 with 620 viewsBluefish

Me too but it was bloody wet! All bunkers now GUR because rakes not allowed, flags stay in hole and clubhouse closed. The halfway house was still serving burgers and sauces bottles on counter to use though. Ball cleaners gone but bins were still there. All in all it was great to be out

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Got the round of golf in....course was busy on 13:55 - Mar 20 with 610 viewshomer_123

Got the round of golf in....course was busy on 13:52 - Mar 20 by Bluefish

Me too but it was bloody wet! All bunkers now GUR because rakes not allowed, flags stay in hole and clubhouse closed. The halfway house was still serving burgers and sauces bottles on counter to use though. Ball cleaners gone but bins were still there. All in all it was great to be out

No rakes either. Bunkers playable but you had to use your feet to level off.

Yes, very good to get out.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Got the round of golf in....course was busy on 14:53 - Mar 20 with 570 viewsFtnfwest

Haven't played for a while but was intending to get back to it this year. Presume club house etc closed or will be soon?
Got the round of golf in....course was busy on 16:15 - Mar 20 with 531 viewsstrikalite

Is there a half way house for hot food? If not they're missing a trick there...

We have one on our course, makes a fortune I'm told...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024