Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 15:51 - Mar 20 with 1424 viewsSteve_M

Pay attention to health advice people.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/03/the-story-of-a-coronavirus-infection.htm

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 15:54 - Mar 20 with 1394 viewshomer_123

Don't let J2 read that.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 16:11 - Mar 20 with 1337 viewsfactual_blue

We've had enough of experts.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 16:17 - Mar 20 with 1317 viewsmonytowbray

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 16:11 - Mar 20 by factual_blue

We've had enough of experts.

12 weeks and we’ll be fine.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 16:21 - Mar 20 with 1307 viewsRyorry

Force the people currently in pubs, clubs, the teens getting all huggy on their last day outside their schools, 20s drinking together in close proximity in the park, grannies & gramps out shopping for slippers etc - to read it. Would probably be more effective than the daily news conference from BJ & co.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 16:22]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 16:26 - Mar 20 with 1286 viewsStokieBlue

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 16:17 - Mar 20 by monytowbray

He didn't say that, as has been pointed out multiple times by multiple posters.

Any chance you could stop acting like this?

SB
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 16:26]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 16:30 - Mar 20 with 1268 viewsSpruceMoose

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 16:17 - Mar 20 by monytowbray

I'm no Boris Johnson fan, but even I can see you're twisting what he said.

I'm not sure posting on here as much as you have been lately is doing you any good Callis. And I mean that in the kindest fashion.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Grim but very important reading on 16:31 - Mar 20 with 1269 viewsDyland

I'm getting a ton of emails along the lines of -

"Our plans are constantly under review, and our office is currently open. Our staff are following guidelines on social distancing, regular hand washing and awareness of symptoms in themselves or family members. This will remain under review and we will operate in line with Government advice."

Too late I'm afraid. This is going to hit us very, very hard.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 16:31]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 16:46 - Mar 20 with 1224 viewsgiant_stow

hmm, first time ever, I'm not sure I like a link of yours Steven. Then again, maybe we need scaring. not sure.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 16:52]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 16:50 - Mar 20 with 1213 viewsNewcyBlue

He’s racist, and has said many terrible things.

He never said that though.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 17:12 - Mar 20 with 1157 viewsBlueBadger

Seriously Callis, go and register with the staff bank at your local hospital or sign up for a temp job at Tescos or something, you clearly need something to do with your days.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 18:14 - Mar 20 with 1096 viewsEwan_Oozami

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 16:26 - Mar 20 by StokieBlue

He didn't say that, as has been pointed out multiple times by multiple posters.

Any chance you could stop acting like this?

SB
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 16:26]

I think Callis is inferring that that is how most people would interpret Boris' "turn the tide in 12 weeks" statement - the amount of sub- and metatext in Boris' utterances takes an army of semioticists to decode...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 18:58 - Mar 20 with 1073 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've had a scan through that and it's scary stuff (fascinating in terms of the physical characteristic of the virus - why does it exactly match the shape of the host cells? Hmm, I sense a conspiracy thread coming on...).

You could dismiss that piece as over-sensationlised. But then have a look at the scenes (#scenes 😕) below to see the exact scenario playing out in Italy.

Probably for the thick skinned only. I'd give it a miss if you're the anxious type - just make sure you take social distancing and self-isolation seriously .

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 19:10 - Mar 20 with 1053 viewsStokieBlue

This is good, grim though what might happen if you catch Covid-19 on 18:14 - Mar 20 by Ewan_Oozami

I think Callis is inferring that that is how most people would interpret Boris' "turn the tide in 12 weeks" statement - the amount of sub- and metatext in Boris' utterances takes an army of semioticists to decode...

Only someone who was hearing what they wanted to hear would interpret in that way.

Loads of posters have pointed that out.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024