Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rishi Sunak - next prime minster 17:28 - Mar 20 with 2544 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Superb

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 18:12 - Mar 20 with 2486 viewsjimmyvet

He is very calm and delivers a message very well, clearly an extremely talented individual.
Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 18:13 - Mar 20 with 2477 viewsjas0999

Just posted on another thread, but I don’t care what your political beliefs, this guy is doing great. Very young, inexperienced but handling himself and presenting himself very well indeed.
Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 18:42 - Mar 20 with 2429 viewshampstead_blue

Properly bright young chap.

Goldman Sachs, Hedge Funds, the boy's got a great track record

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 18:47 - Mar 20 with 2407 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Easily impressed.....you think he isn't being told what to do!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 18:56 - Mar 20 with 2381 viewsghostofescobar

If you close your eyes he often sounds like George Osborne

GhostOfEscobar

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:14 - Mar 20 with 2343 viewsLankHenners

The government's doing a good job in doing what it should be doing (mostly) but I don't really get this fawning over him. It's not as if he's come up with this all by himself and there's an element of a scramble to catch up with what they should have done already.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:17 - Mar 20 with 2331 viewsDubtractor

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 18:42 - Mar 20 by hampstead_blue

Properly bright young chap.

Goldman Sachs, Hedge Funds, the boy's got a great track record

You say great track record, but I read that he was massively involved in a lot of the dodgy trading that led to the 2008 financial crisis.

He is doing a fine job right now, but I'm not convinced he has a great track record.

Edit: link added.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/new-chancellor-rishi-sunak-cashed-in-on-fund-
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 19:18]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:19 - Mar 20 with 2310 viewsSteve_M

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:14 - Mar 20 by LankHenners

The government's doing a good job in doing what it should be doing (mostly) but I don't really get this fawning over him. It's not as if he's come up with this all by himself and there's an element of a scramble to catch up with what they should have done already.

Yeah, but after May, Corbyn and Johnson respectable and responsible politicians on top of their brief are a welcome change. See also Kier Starmer.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:21 - Mar 20 with 2296 viewsDubtractor

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:19 - Mar 20 by Steve_M

Yeah, but after May, Corbyn and Johnson respectable and responsible politicians on top of their brief are a welcome change. See also Kier Starmer.

Imagine if we had May trying to manage all of this?

What an awful PM she was, not sure I have ever seen someone with such awful interpersonal skills in a position more reliant on exactly those skills.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:25 - Mar 20 with 2279 viewsBugs

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:17 - Mar 20 by Dubtractor

You say great track record, but I read that he was massively involved in a lot of the dodgy trading that led to the 2008 financial crisis.

He is doing a fine job right now, but I'm not convinced he has a great track record.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/new-chancellor-rishi-sunak-cashed-in-on-fund-

it was just waffle waffle waffle waffle He repeated himself at least 3 times, by changing the order of his words, before he got to the nitty gritty of what they planned to do. How anyone can be impressed by that astounds me.
Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:26 - Mar 20 with 2272 viewsLankHenners

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:19 - Mar 20 by Steve_M

Low hanging fruit and all that and forgive me for not going beyond 'nod of appreciation' for the people in power belatedly doing the obvious in a time of National crisis.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:32 - Mar 20 with 2241 viewsBloomBlue

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:25 - Mar 20 by Bugs

it was just waffle waffle waffle waffle He repeated himself at least 3 times, by changing the order of his words, before he got to the nitty gritty of what they planned to do. How anyone can be impressed by that astounds me.

What/who impresses you then?
Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:35 - Mar 20 with 2219 viewsBugs

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:32 - Mar 20 by BloomBlue

What/who impresses you then?

Stevie Ray Vaughan....he was bloody awesome.
Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:36 - Mar 20 with 2221 viewshampstead_blue

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:17 - Mar 20 by Dubtractor

if you mean short selling then I'm fine with that. It wasn't illegal.

I once knocked one out sat outside the Headmasters office. Does that make me a bad person?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:57 - Mar 20 with 2142 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:36 - Mar 20 by hampstead_blue

I once knocked one out sat outside the Headmasters office. Does that make me a bad person?

I couldn’t get the connection between these two activities then I got it. Short...
Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 20:01 - Mar 20 with 2104 viewsSwansea_Blue

Steady on Rommie. He's barely off the teat in political terms.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 21:19 - Mar 20 with 1968 viewsfactual_blue

The Civil Service are running things now.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 21:32 - Mar 20 with 1936 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The day Rommers got owned!?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 21:40 - Mar 20 with 1893 viewsTonytown

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:36 - Mar 20 by hampstead_blue

No, but immoral perhaps
Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 21:44 - Mar 20 with 1883 viewsWe_hate_Norwich

He certainly likes the word 'unprecedented'.

I just don't like the colours Yellow and Green.

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 21:57 - Mar 20 with 1848 viewsGirthyguy

Rishi Sunak - next prime minster on 19:21 - Mar 20 by Dubtractor

Imagine if we had May trying to manage all of this?

What an awful PM she was, not sure I have ever seen someone with such awful interpersonal skills in a position more reliant on exactly those skills.

She wasn't.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024