Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports 22:31 - Mar 20 with 2169 viewsJ2BLUE

Sorry if this is old news but you can pause your sports subscription in the app or online. I've only just heard about this...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sky Sports on 22:34 - Mar 20 with 2132 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hadn't heard this. Thanks for making aware.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sky Sports on 22:44 - Mar 20 with 2089 viewstcfc

Sky Sports on 22:34 - Mar 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Hadn't heard this. Thanks for making aware.

Currently on my 3rd effort of this today. Website is overloaded. Been whirring round for about an hour now. Maybe try about 4am and it may work! Took me an hour on hold to cancel BT sport earlier.
Sky Sports on 22:48 - Mar 20 with 2077 viewsSitfcB

Managed to do it yesterday easily enough.

Billing info updated straight away

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sky Sports on 07:00 - Mar 21 with 1927 viewspeterleeblue

Sky Sports on 22:48 - Mar 20 by SitfcB

Thanks Sitters

Done but it looks like its only effective from 26th April.

Think Ill ring them and ask for a credit back to 12th March which was the last thing I watched - Premier League Darts!!
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 7:14]
Sky Sports on 09:49 - Mar 21 with 1767 viewsElderGrizzly

Sky Sports on 22:48 - Mar 20 by SitfcB

Apparently it might be unpaused at a higher rate, not the discount you had.

We’ll see but that would be bad form.

Also, conflicting info out there from their agents. Some saying pause will mean channels disappear while paused, some saying they will stay. If the latter, why not just pause everyone’s subscription rather than hide it away?
Sky Sports on 10:44 - Mar 21 with 1725 viewspeterleeblue

Sky Sports on 09:49 - Mar 21 by ElderGrizzly

Apparently it might be unpaused at a higher rate, not the discount you had.

We’ll see but that would be bad form.

Also, conflicting info out there from their agents. Some saying pause will mean channels disappear while paused, some saying they will stay. If the latter, why not just pause everyone’s subscription rather than hide it away?

SKY are what I call an upwardly easy to manage platform. Its a different case when its away from.

I may use this time to set up a completely different platform for viewing.
Sky Sports on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 1548 viewsPJH

Thanks for pointing this out-looks like I have just knocked nearly £35 off this months SKY debit.
Sky Sports on 17:25 - Mar 21 with 1537 viewsWD19

I just canned the lot. Sky Sports and BT Sport.

Today is the first day I have missed it in the slightest.....but given there is no sport on anyway it is a bit irrelevant. Saved myself about £60 per month.
Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports on 17:27 - Mar 21 with 1521 viewsJ2BLUE

Sky Sports on 17:25 - Mar 21 by WD19

I just canned the lot. Sky Sports and BT Sport.

Today is the first day I have missed it in the slightest.....but given there is no sport on anyway it is a bit irrelevant. Saved myself about £60 per month.

BT is on my chop list. They put the price up every other month it seems. Now £36 per month. Apparently they are offering a free month if you don't cancel. I think i'd take that if I thought football was coming back in the next 3 months. £36 a month is a good chunk to get rid of though.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 17:28]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sky Sports on 17:36 - Mar 21 with 1494 viewsRadlett_blue

Sky Sports on 22:44 - Mar 20 by tcfc

Currently on my 3rd effort of this today. Website is overloaded. Been whirring round for about an hour now. Maybe try about 4am and it may work! Took me an hour on hold to cancel BT sport earlier.

Was your BT Sport part of a package? I'd like to pause or cancel BT Sport, but s it's part of a package with Broadband etc I didn't think I could.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Sky Sports on 23:47 - Mar 21 with 1333 viewsElderGrizzly

Sky Sports on 17:27 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

BT is on my chop list. They put the price up every other month it seems. Now £36 per month. Apparently they are offering a free month if you don't cancel. I think i'd take that if I thought football was coming back in the next 3 months. £36 a month is a good chunk to get rid of though.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 17:28]

BT Sport is £11 month if taken through Sky
Sky Sports on 23:51 - Mar 21 with 1324 viewsBLUEBEAT

Just done this. Thanks.

Poll: W or W

Sky Sports on 05:50 - Mar 22 with 1254 viewstcfc

Sky Sports on 17:36 - Mar 21 by Radlett_blue

Was your BT Sport part of a package? I'd like to pause or cancel BT Sport, but s it's part of a package with Broadband etc I didn't think I could.

Well I had broadband and phone plus sport. Apparently I renegotiated my contract 6 months ago so couldn’t cancel the broadband but they let me do the sport. The guy also told me sky would pay up to £100 of any fee to get out of the contract.z

Still can’t get my sky sorts of pack to pause on the website. It can’t just be me!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 5:52]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024