Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket 10:49 - Mar 21 with 1860 viewsWarkystache

The club needs us now more than ever. I did (very briefly) think about cancelling April's payment but it just seems heartless. Anyone else had similar feelings?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 10:51 - Mar 21 with 1850 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yes, but for our kids' swimming club. So kind of the same, but different sport.

If I was on a DD for a ST with only a few weeks of the season left, I'd do the same as you.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 11:13 - Mar 21 with 1794 viewsFixed_It

Never even crossed my mind tbh.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 11:23 - Mar 21 with 1773 viewsTractorWood

I can't lie, I've thought about it. Have the club said anything? I pay for 4 STs and was not going to renew.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 11:24]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 11:54 - Mar 21 with 1725 viewsBluebell

We pay in full anyway but the club are welcome to the money.

I do have tickets for the Bristol Rovers game which were over £50 though. Kept them in case the game was rearranged at a later date but can’t see that happening now. Will probably send those back and get a refund
I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 13:14 - Mar 21 with 1658 viewsIllinoisblue

Note to self: check terms and conditions of iFollow subscription...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 13:28 - Mar 21 with 1640 viewsPecker

Pay in full every season. The club has opened its doors for those that need it, so they are welcome to my money.
I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 15:08 - Mar 21 with 1578 viewsbrogansnose

I'm not fussed about the final two payments tbh and I'm not expecting to see any more games this season. I think the bigger problem may come with next season. Apart from the PL situation and another season in Div 3, it may well be the case that Corona means that games will be played behind closed doors and many staying away because of potential health risks.

TBH, Corona has knocked everything so sideways that football, at least to me, isn't really that high up on my bothered list.
I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 15:43 - Mar 21 with 1550 viewsPJH

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 11:54 - Mar 21 by Bluebell

We pay in full anyway but the club are welcome to the money.

I do have tickets for the Bristol Rovers game which were over £50 though. Kept them in case the game was rearranged at a later date but can’t see that happening now. Will probably send those back and get a refund

All of that except I expect the game at Bristol to be played sometime and I have ordered,paid for but not yet received ticket for Shrewsbury away.

edit-have not yet checked my bank account to see if the Shrewsbury ticket payment has yet been taken.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 15:44]
Login to get fewer ads

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 18:29 - Mar 23 with 1305 viewsTractorWood

Tried to call the club today to talk to them about their direct debit 👊 email. Spent 20 minutes on the phone a few times with one person always ahead of me in the queue and got a bounce back from the email address.

Anyone successfully contacted them?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 18:33]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 18:36 - Mar 23 with 1278 viewsJ2BLUE

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 18:29 - Mar 23 by TractorWood

Tried to call the club today to talk to them about their direct debit 👊 email. Spent 20 minutes on the phone a few times with one person always ahead of me in the queue and got a bounce back from the email address.

Anyone successfully contacted them?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 18:33]

I'll be amazed if they don't take the final payment. saying the games will be played at some point. Even if the games don't take place it's much easier for people to let go of money they've already paid than money they are due to pay.

Especially as it's the last payment.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 18:49 - Mar 23 with 1263 viewsFelstow1978

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 13:28 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Pay in full every season. The club has opened its doors for those that need it, so they are welcome to my money.

Respect, Pecker

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 05:03 - Mar 24 with 1148 viewstextbackup

I refuse to cancel my DD for my Season Ticket on 15:08 - Mar 21 by brogansnose

I'm not fussed about the final two payments tbh and I'm not expecting to see any more games this season. I think the bigger problem may come with next season. Apart from the PL situation and another season in Div 3, it may well be the case that Corona means that games will be played behind closed doors and many staying away because of potential health risks.

TBH, Corona has knocked everything so sideways that football, at least to me, isn't really that high up on my bothered list.

i've actually surprised myself, i thought football, well Town, was always my main thought. its barely entered my head the last 2 weeks. i can on here for general life chat, doesnt register its an itfc forum anymore

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024