Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus 16:33 - Mar 21 with 1230 viewsCokeIsKey

James Bolton, Andy Cannon and Sean Raggett. Presumably it was the from Arsenal cup game a few weeks ago, shocking how easily it can be caught. Glad the fixtures were postponed, otherwise members of our squad could have easily caught it, especially as we would have played Pompey today.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 16:44 - Mar 21 with 1161 viewsStokieBlue

It literally could be from anywhere, can't draw a causation line to the Arsenal match.

It's important people take on board it's not just a London issue.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 17:04 - Mar 21 with 1111 viewsPhilTWTD

Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 16:44 - Mar 21 by StokieBlue

It literally could be from anywhere, can't draw a causation line to the Arsenal match.

It's important people take on board it's not just a London issue.

SB

Reading around they were tested as a result of the Arsenal game but obviously you're right, that might well not have been the source.
Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 17:07 - Mar 21 with 1103 viewsGeoffSentence

You say that it is easily caught, yet on the Diamond Princess cruise ship there were 3700 people in a contained environment and only 705 of them caught it. That doesn't seem that high to me.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 17:14 - Mar 21 with 1079 viewsRadlett_blue

Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 17:04 - Mar 21 by PhilTWTD

Reading around they were tested as a result of the Arsenal game but obviously you're right, that might well not have been the source.

A good example of how unlikely it is that footballers will be training together and sharing a dressing room so hard to see even closed doors games going ahead in the next few months.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 17:16 - Mar 21 with 1067 viewsPhilTWTD

Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 17:14 - Mar 21 by Radlett_blue

A good example of how unlikely it is that footballers will be training together and sharing a dressing room so hard to see even closed doors games going ahead in the next few months.

Indeed. Was told they will need a two-week mini-pre-season to get back to speed once they do return so think it's going to be some while before there are games of any variety.
Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 17:19 - Mar 21 with 1050 viewsStokieBlue

Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 17:07 - Mar 21 by GeoffSentence

You say that it is easily caught, yet on the Diamond Princess cruise ship there were 3700 people in a contained environment and only 705 of them caught it. That doesn't seem that high to me.

It depends very much on environmental situations. It's not airborne so locking people in what are essentially cells in a cruise ship should be very safe. I would say that 705 got infected was actually a bad sign given that means they likely touched it on a surface somewhere and it managed to infect them.

It's r0 is currently around 2.4 (which I am sure you know, means that each person infected on average gives it to 2.4 other people).

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 17:39 - Mar 21 with 997 viewsBloomBlue

I'm not sure of the dates but wasnt the arsenal game about 3 weeks ago if they caught it then surely it would have developed before now?
Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 21:54 - Mar 21 with 836 viewspointofblue

Three Portsmouth players tested positivte for Coronavirus on 17:39 - Mar 21 by BloomBlue

I'm not sure of the dates but wasnt the arsenal game about 3 weeks ago if they caught it then surely it would have developed before now?

2nd March.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024