Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dominic Cummings and a bit of Eugenics 11:23 - Mar 22 with 1098 viewsBugs

This is from a very reliable source apparently.

Dominic Cummings and a bit of Eugenics on 11:33 - Mar 22 with 1029 viewsmonytowbray

Still amazes me people still struggle to see this.

[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 11:50]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Dominic Cummings and a bit of Eugenics on 11:41 - Mar 22 with 1012 viewsBugs

Dominic Cummings and a bit of Eugenics on 11:33 - Mar 22 by monytowbray

Still amazes me people still struggle to see this.

[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 11:50]

I'm not sure if Cummings is the organ grinder behind the monkey Johnson or not, but either way Johnson takes his opinion seriously.

If Cummings isn't the organ grinder why the hell is Johnson employing someone like this as his chief adviser, unless Johnson holds/held similar views at the time. Either way it's not good.
Dominic Cummings and a bit of Eugenics on 11:43 - Mar 22 with 996 viewsBlueBadger

Dominic Cummings and a bit of Eugenics on 11:41 - Mar 22 by Bugs

I'm not sure if Cummings is the organ grinder behind the monkey Johnson or not, but either way Johnson takes his opinion seriously.

If Cummings isn't the organ grinder why the hell is Johnson employing someone like this as his chief adviser, unless Johnson holds/held similar views at the time. Either way it's not good.

Lest we forget, Boris was exchanging messages with with Steve Bannon, an Actual Paid Up Nazi when he was foreign secretary, it's hardly surprising that he's so keen to lean on someone as vile as cummings.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dominic Cummings and a bit of Eugenics on 12:26 - Mar 22 with 890 viewsMullet

Thanks god we're safe from unelected bureaucrats eh?

Stomach churning stuff, and while people seem to differing on whether it's right or wrong to play party politics right now, it seems clear that a decade of austerity will be whitewashed away because the government quite rightly released the funds we've been starved of.

The amount of anti EU/overt racism still floating about social media now feeding off this crisis is as depressing as the moronic behaviour in the streets.

This year will reshape a lot of societies for generations it seems.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Dominic Cummings and a bit of Eugenics on 13:18 - Mar 22 with 805 viewsfactual_blue

Dominic Cummings and a bit of Eugenics on 11:41 - Mar 22 by Bugs

boris and cummings have a master-camatite relationship.

Which is which is another matter.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024