Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Case reported in Beccles 20:58 - Mar 22 with 1764 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Chap posted on social media that his mother has tested positive and she lives in Beccles.

Those trying to play it down need to realise the figures we have currently are not yet at peak and are from countries that have implemented extreme measures to prevent the spread.

Without the extreme measures we could expect a much higher rate of spread of the virus and death toll. Imagine if it was, say 10 times as bad. Imagine we haven't yet got close to the peak in Italy. We don't know. Multiple governments on the advice of experts are shutting everything down. Those decisions are not taken lightly. Stay safe people. Keep the most vulnerable safe by your actions and choices.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Case reported in Beccles on 21:03 - Mar 22 with 1734 viewsBluefish

Ex colleague of mine has just come out of intensive care because of it. He developed sepsis and pneumonia, he isn28 and previously healthy

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Case reported in Beccles on 21:05 - Mar 22 with 1714 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Case reported in Beccles on 21:03 - Mar 22 by Bluefish

Ex colleague of mine has just come out of intensive care because of it. He developed sepsis and pneumonia, he isn28 and previously healthy

Glad to hear he has made it through.

We need to be aware of these things.

If we get to the point that there are not enough ventilators people like him will die. Or to see it another way that is a ventilator that could have given a victim a chance of survival or at least a less unpleasant death.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Case reported in Beccles on 21:07 - Mar 22 with 1697 viewsBluefish

Case reported in Beccles on 21:05 - Mar 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Glad to hear he has made it through.

We need to be aware of these things.

If we get to the point that there are not enough ventilators people like him will die. Or to see it another way that is a ventilator that could have given a victim a chance of survival or at least a less unpleasant death.

I am a voluntarily manage our local park and sports pitches. It was absolutely packed today. Big groups of 20ish year olds playing football and families having communal cricket games with the kids. Easily over 50 people there, on a normal weekend there would be less than 10 people

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Case reported in Beccles on 21:11 - Mar 22 with 1656 viewsm14_blue

Case reported in Beccles on 21:07 - Mar 22 by Bluefish

I am a voluntarily manage our local park and sports pitches. It was absolutely packed today. Big groups of 20ish year olds playing football and families having communal cricket games with the kids. Easily over 50 people there, on a normal weekend there would be less than 10 people

D1ckheads.

Over the last few years I’ve liked my fellow man less and less but this past few days has just been insane.

So many people are either unspeakably stupid or mind bogglingly selfish.

Or both I guess.
Case reported in Beccles on 21:16 - Mar 22 with 1613 viewsmonytowbray

Case reported in Beccles on 21:11 - Mar 22 by m14_blue

D1ckheads.

Over the last few years I’ve liked my fellow man less and less but this past few days has just been insane.

So many people are either unspeakably stupid or mind bogglingly selfish.

Or both I guess.

Eye opening innit. At times like this you get to see who the real selfish w@nkers are in all walks of life.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Case reported in Beccles on 21:20 - Mar 22 with 1593 viewsSitfcB

I’ve heard that there’s 3 people in Ipswich Hospital with Coronavirus in a critical condition.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Case reported in Beccles on 22:11 - Mar 22 with 1442 viewsjaykay

Case reported in Beccles on 21:07 - Mar 22 by Bluefish

and there was me thinking it was only the elderly acting in this way. well i got that opinion from a couple of posters on here.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Case reported in Beccles on 00:40 - Mar 23 with 1269 viewsGuthrum

The mate of mine who has it was taken into hopital today, after a turn for the worse. As was another friend, who had been in contact with the former. A neighbour three doors away has suspected symptoms, after a work colleague of his also developed them.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Case reported in Beccles on 10:42 - Mar 23 with 1011 viewsbracknell_blue

My daughter, a sister on a busy hospital ward in Kent, is currently self-isolating in her flat with all the symptoms. The hospital haven't enough test kits to test her. Furthermore, she was nursing 2 people who died of COVID-19, but this wasn't verified until they were dead - and the staff were not allowed PPE until cases were confirmed. What the actual f**k! Complete mess, not enough PPE, not enough testing, not enough beds. And Hancock keeps lying about the situation, or he is unaware (unlikely).

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Case reported in Beccles on 10:58 - Mar 23 with 980 viewsSwansea_Blue

Without wanting to scare anyone, it's a bit of a myth that it doesn't affect the young. They're not as vulnerable but it can badly affect anyone (although kids under ~9-12 seem less affected).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51995137

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024