Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation 22:34 - Mar 22 with 2059 viewsLord_Lucan

MacDonalds are closing after tomorrow because customers are not adhering to social distancing and are putting their staff at risk.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 22:40 - Mar 22 with 2009 viewsfactual_blue

I've just invented a social distancing device.

It's a circle of plywood, with a two metre radius. There's a whole cut into the middle into which you step. The circle is held at waist level by a pair of braces, and will guarantee you remain two metres away from anybody with virtually no disruption to your normal functioning.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 22:46 - Mar 22 with 1972 viewsStokieBlue

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 22:40 - Mar 22 by factual_blue

It's a circle of plywood, with a two metre radius. There's a whole cut into the middle into which you step. The circle is held at waist level by a pair of braces, and will guarantee you remain two metres away from anybody with virtually no disruption to your normal functioning.

You're too slow - pretty sure the patent is pending.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/coronavirus-latest-news-italy-ma

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 23:21 - Mar 22 with 1872 viewsbadadski

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 22:46 - Mar 22 by StokieBlue

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/coronavirus-latest-news-italy-ma

SB

I find a decent fart has the same effect at no cost bar maybe a decent curry.
Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 00:02 - Mar 23 with 1799 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 22:40 - Mar 22 by factual_blue

If everybody wore one, they would only need to be 1 metre radius.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

You’re good (n/t) (n/t) on 00:12 - Mar 23 with 1760 viewsunstableblue

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 00:02 - Mar 23 by Tangledupin_Blue

[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 0:12]

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

You’re good (n/t) (n/t) on 00:32 - Mar 23 with 1716 viewsEwan_Oozami

You’re good (n/t) (n/t) on 00:12 - Mar 23 by unstableblue

[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 0:12]

They would all have to wear them at the same height though..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

You’re good (n/t) (n/t) on 05:53 - Mar 23 with 1580 viewsTangledupin_Blue

You’re good (n/t) (n/t) on 00:32 - Mar 23 by Ewan_Oozami

They would all have to wear them at the same height though..

Ground level, with wheels. Adult baby-walkers.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 07:01 - Mar 23 with 1495 viewsfabian_illness

I’m working on something similar but mine has a battery and some electric cattle fencing attached.
Login to get fewer ads

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 07:32 - Mar 23 with 1424 viewshampstead_blue

To extrapolate you could just get a sandwich board and write "God is coming" and blurt out stuff. No-one will come near you...

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 07:52 - Mar 23 with 1385 viewshoppy

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 22:46 - Mar 22 by StokieBlue

SB

It looks like his has a hole, not a whole, so Facters may be ok with his idea...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 09:12 - Mar 23 with 1283 viewsbritbiker

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 07:32 - Mar 23 by hampstead_blue

To extrapolate you could just get a sandwich board and write "God is coming" and blurt out stuff. No-one will come near you...

My last three jobs have been carpet sales, decorator and insurance. I find people tend to stay more than two metres away from me even during normal times :'(
Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 09:19 - Mar 23 with 1269 viewsfactual_blue

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 00:02 - Mar 23 by Tangledupin_Blue

You can't be too careful.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 09:31 - Mar 23 with 1236 viewshampstead_blue

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 09:12 - Mar 23 by britbiker

My last three jobs have been carpet sales, decorator and insurance. I find people tend to stay more than two metres away from me even during normal times :'(

Have a virtual hug from me.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 09:42 - Mar 23 with 1210 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Nandos aswell - I suspect there will be a domino effect with the other major chains now

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 09:57 - Mar 23 with 1173 viewsbritbiker

Well this might get the great unwashed minds in tune with the situation on 09:42 - Mar 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Nandos aswell - I suspect there will be a domino effect with the other major chains now

There will be a rush to buy diminoes pizzas now you have posted this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024