Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... 09:54 - Mar 23 with 2139 viewsportmanking

Utterly vile.

The lad's 18 and is representing the club for a bit of fun FFS.

Some people make me sick.
The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:05 - Mar 23 with 1903 viewsgainsboroughblue

Please tell me you are joking. FFS.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:06 - Mar 23 with 1912 viewsportmanking

Now the poor boy has decided to publicly apologise.

Utter cretins. WTF is wrong with society....
The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:07 - Mar 23 with 1892 viewsportmanking

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:05 - Mar 23 by gainsboroughblue

Please tell me you are joking. FFS.

I wish I was, really I do.

Loads of people messaging him and telling him how sh*t he was, like literally WTF.
The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:09 - Mar 23 with 1870 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What a world. the % of people who are just dreadful humans is crazy high!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:10 - Mar 23 with 1858 viewsitfcjoe

How sad, the public spotlight is a horrible place

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:11 - Mar 23 with 1860 viewsSamWhiteUK

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:06 - Mar 23 by portmanking

Now the poor boy has decided to publicly apologise.

Utter cretins. WTF is wrong with society....

While abuse is not required, the fact he feels the need to apologise is preety ridiculous too. It's a f*cking game on the PlayStation, he should turn it off. It actually couldn't matter less. "A cruel cruel loss", he's put. FFS
The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:14 - Mar 23 with 1833 viewsportmanking

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:11 - Mar 23 by SamWhiteUK

While abuse is not required, the fact he feels the need to apologise is preety ridiculous too. It's a f*cking game on the PlayStation, he should turn it off. It actually couldn't matter less. "A cruel cruel loss", he's put. FFS

Oh give over. The guy's 18. He's ITFC-mad and was given the chance to represent the club he loves.

The very fact people were abusing him to such an extent obviously made him feel this was more important than it actually is. How can you possibly blame him in this scenario?!
The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:18 - Mar 23 with 1808 viewsHullblue

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:11 - Mar 23 by SamWhiteUK

They take this stuff seriously - there’s big prize money involved and everything (not in this tournament but in the main ones). Might seem strange if you’re not familiar with it but e-sports are growing fast, and he’s near the top level.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Login to get fewer ads

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:32 - Mar 23 with 1727 viewsGiant_Midget

you can tell that the schools have closed down....
The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:32 - Mar 23 with 1726 viewsBLUEBEAT

Well done Josh.

Was playing on PS too and normally plays Xbox.

Poll: W or W

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:41 - Mar 23 with 1673 viewsBloomBlue

Are you really surprised about that on the internet?

I think we're fast approaching the stage if you want an account anywhere on the internet you have to prove who you are and then it's easier to name and shame and it the worst cases lock them up
The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:49 - Mar 23 with 1639 viewsSamWhiteUK

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:18 - Mar 23 by Hullblue

They take this stuff seriously - there’s big prize money involved and everything (not in this tournament but in the main ones). Might seem strange if you’re not familiar with it but e-sports are growing fast, and he’s near the top level.

Sure, but this tournament is just a bit of fun. What I'm saying is, it's not worth getting worked up over idiots on twitter, the tournament is a bit of fun and wasn't worth anything. He should say f*ck the lot of you, that tournament is done, it's no skin off his back. I'm well aware of esports and the prizes, but he has literally nothing to apologise for
The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:58 - Mar 23 with 1578 viewsHullblue

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 11:49 - Mar 23 by SamWhiteUK

Sure, but this tournament is just a bit of fun. What I'm saying is, it's not worth getting worked up over idiots on twitter, the tournament is a bit of fun and wasn't worth anything. He should say f*ck the lot of you, that tournament is done, it's no skin off his back. I'm well aware of esports and the prizes, but he has literally nothing to apologise for

Apologies, misunderstood your point. Still though, he’s a young bloke and he’s put himself out there - must be difficult getting abuse from a load of anonymous idiots.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

The abuse Josh received on Twitch just now... on 12:34 - Mar 23 with 1463 viewsBlueBadger

Twitch is a utter cesspit. It's the sort of place that people who think that Twitter is too gentle and forgiving go.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024