Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? 14:11 - Mar 23 with 2336 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52003543

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:14 - Mar 23 with 2284 viewsEireannach_gorm

'there was "an altercation" which left a woman in her 70s with a black eye'

Words fail me.
If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:15 - Mar 23 with 2264 viewsUB9Blue

What is wrong with these a*******s? Surely they have grandparents as well?
If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:18 - Mar 23 with 2237 viewsjeera

Classless trash.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:26 - Mar 23 with 2186 viewshampstead_blue

Unbelievable.

In a modern society where we don't dish out violence for crimes how can you deal with this?

What do you do? Plod can't do anything to offend them or make their lives difficult.
What consequences are available for this?

Two weeks of brutal phys with P-Coy might be a start. Let them have some love in Brecon.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:28 - Mar 23 with 2172 viewsjeera

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:26 - Mar 23 by hampstead_blue

Unbelievable.

In a modern society where we don't dish out violence for crimes how can you deal with this?

What do you do? Plod can't do anything to offend them or make their lives difficult.

Two weeks of brutal phys with P-Coy might be a start. Let them have some love in Brecon.

Even I have to say I hope that the old couple have got a couple of handy sons.

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:30 - Mar 23 with 2163 viewsfactual_blue

Take them to a care home, and have all the residents spend the day coughing over them.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:31 - Mar 23 with 2154 viewsgiant_stow

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:26 - Mar 23 by hampstead_blue

Unbelievable.

I'd lock them up and lock up for a long time as an example / warning to others.

I really am normally a lefty-bum fest liberal, but these aren't normal times.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:31 - Mar 23 with 2150 viewsfooters

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:30 - Mar 23 by factual_blue

Take them to a care home, and have all the residents spend the day coughing over them.

Nice of you to offer your services. Always been very public-spirited like that.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:36 - Mar 23 with 2113 viewsSwansea_Blue

6 weeks community service doing menial chores in support the NHS would be about right. I bet they could do with people to help moving around non-essential supplies and laundry and the like.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:38 - Mar 23 with 2103 viewsnicky621

[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 14:38]

Poll: Who should be Town's starting keeper be?

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:38 - Mar 23 with 2097 viewsGirthyguy

Really hope they get pinned down and get their tiny bo11ocks tazered.
If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:39 - Mar 23 with 2086 viewshampstead_blue

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:28 - Mar 23 by jeera

Even I have to say I hope that the old couple have got a couple of handy sons.

1m 15sec.....

Probably the worst part of any training course I've ever done. Stick those scroats in there and lock the door

Then spray them with a freezing cold hose....water amplifies the burning......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:43 - Mar 23 with 2062 viewsfooters

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:38 - Mar 23 by nicky621

[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 14:38]

Ah, just the type of decent, level-headed citizen we need at this time.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:51 - Mar 23 with 2027 viewsfactual_blue

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:31 - Mar 23 by footers

Nice of you to offer your services. Always been very public-spirited like that.

I spent thirty-six years in the public sector, so it's second nature to me.

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:59 - Mar 23 with 1996 viewsITFC_Forever

Wasn't the intervening passer-by none other than Tommy Robinson?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 15:02 - Mar 23 with 1986 viewsGuthrum

There is precedent, from cases where someone has deliberately spread HIV.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 15:13 - Mar 23 with 1947 viewsSwansea_Blue

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:39 - Mar 23 by hampstead_blue

1m 15sec.....

Probably the worst part of any training course I've ever done. Stick those scroats in there and lock the door

I don't remember having to do that training before Gav gave me a login. They must save that for the dodgy posters

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 16:01 - Mar 23 with 1829 viewsflimflam

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:39 - Mar 23 by hampstead_blue

1m 15sec.....

Done that several times, not pleasant.

Running down a range in full nbc and trying to unload an slr at 100m intervals was also quite a challenge.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 16:08 - Mar 23 with 1810 viewsLeaky

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:36 - Mar 23 by Swansea_Blue

6 weeks community service doing menial chores in support the NHS would be about right. I bet they could do with people to help moving around non-essential supplies and laundry and the like.

Make that 6 months
If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 16:13 - Mar 23 with 1786 viewsSwailsey

Stop the world.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 16:44 - Mar 23 with 1702 viewshoppy

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:30 - Mar 23 by factual_blue

Alternatively... you could always invite them round, for the same effect?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 16:52 - Mar 23 with 1683 viewsRyorry

Absolutely horrifying.

I endorse suggestions of others re making the 3 sh1ts do community service in a care home, - preferably starting with cleaning the lavs every day after any residents taking laxatives have been in to do their biz.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 17:23 - Mar 23 with 1631 viewsfactual_blue

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 14:59 - Mar 23 by ITFC_Forever

Wasn't the intervening passer-by none other than Tommy Robinson?

A cynic would say that the entire incident was staged.

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 17:54 - Mar 23 with 1575 viewsfactual_blue

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 16:44 - Mar 23 by hoppy

Alternatively... you could always invite them round, for the same effect?

Would you like to come over for tea
With the missus and me?

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 17:58 - Mar 23 with 1561 viewsjeera

If she gets ill, do the little ****s for attempted murder? on 17:23 - Mar 23 by factual_blue

A cynic would say that the entire incident was staged.

I didn't like to say, because, well, it did sound rather cynical.

But yes, I thought that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024