Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My posture is never great at the best of times 15:06 - Mar 23 with 626 viewshomer_123

For those working from home, in tight spaces, small desks, on sofas or using laptops.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/working-from-home-posture-back-pain

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

My posture is never great at the best of times on 15:22 - Mar 23 with 590 viewsBloomBlue

I was listening to something the other about working from home and the shoes you wear and thought it was a joke , but then thought about it
So.. the topic was about shoes and how at work people wear formal shoes, maybe travel in one pair and swap over when they give to work but then wear formal shoes. But when at home they wear slippers or nothing and (apparently) a lot of people suffer with fallen arches/flat feet very quickly when working from home
My posture is never great at the best of times on 15:46 - Mar 23 with 558 viewsSteve_M

Yes, importnat advice. Even with a table that isn't ideal I was pleasantly surprised at the difference a larger second screen and keybard made to just using a laptop. Whilst I can I'm walking before and after work to get a bit of exercise.

On the plus side I have a foam roller in the same room so I can go on that and stretch regularly in a way I can't at the office.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

My posture is never great at the best of times on 15:55 - Mar 23 with 529 viewsGeoffSentence

My advice is to watch old footage of Mick Mills in his prime. He had the most wonderful posture. Marvellous to watch, marvellous.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

My posture is never great at the best of times on 16:06 - Mar 23 with 512 viewsbrazil1982

working whilst standing at the window sill with laptop is good too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024