Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR 15:11 - Mar 23 with 1758 viewseddiespearitt03

This Norwich based newspaper just love coming out with relentless rubbish speculating on the future of ITFC.
This week they have our former goalkeeper Bart talking about how great it would be to have Chambers and Skuse managing our club.
MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:13 - Mar 23 with 1713 viewsJ2BLUE

...and?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:13 - Mar 23 with 1713 viewsAlexGreen

I like the EADT - their current group of journalists are the best we've had there for some while. Always relatively balanced and generally on our side, I'm not sure what's got you so upset.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:18 - Mar 23 with 1662 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Probably a degree of probability as well that Chambers and Skuse would be candidates for the role should Lambert leave,

Although I would prefer Chambers with a more experience nr 2 and Skuse as a first team coach if it were to happen.

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:31 - Mar 23 with 1603 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Personally, I don't think Skuse and Chambers should be the route we should go down. I also accept the idea they are potentially undermining Lambert by running an article like this.

However, the idea that a former player who has no vested interest any more likes the idea of them managing does make me feel less opposed to the idea.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:40 - Mar 23 with 1560 viewsmadmouse1959

Yes, an article of poor taste .The sort of journalism that is just to fill a gap in their no news newspaper. We have a manager right now who has agreed to a possible 5 year term. . Any prospects of a new manager should be discussed at the appropriate time.

shampoo dave

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:45 - Mar 23 with 1529 viewseddiespearitt03

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:13 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

...and?

...and does Bart know what is best for this club ?
MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:46 - Mar 23 with 1529 viewsITFC_Forever

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:40 - Mar 23 by madmouse1959

Yes, an article of poor taste .The sort of journalism that is just to fill a gap in their no news newspaper. We have a manager right now who has agreed to a possible 5 year term. . Any prospects of a new manager should be discussed at the appropriate time.

The appropriate time has been the last three months.... new deal or not.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 16:09 - Mar 23 with 1450 viewsBlueBadger

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:31 - Mar 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Personally, I don't think Skuse and Chambers should be the route we should go down. I also accept the idea they are potentially undermining Lambert by running an article like this.

However, the idea that a former player who has no vested interest any more likes the idea of them managing does make me feel less opposed to the idea.

No-one has done more to undermine Lambert than Lambert himself.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 16:09 - Mar 23 with 1448 viewsBlueBadger

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:45 - Mar 23 by eddiespearitt03

...and does Bart know what is best for this club ?

Well, he clearly knows that Paul Lambert is a crap manager, so it's a start?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 17:12 - Mar 23 with 1281 viewsmonty_radio

MORE CRAP FROM THE EADT / EVENING STAR on 15:40 - Mar 23 by madmouse1959

So you'd like the EADT/Star to be the only newspaper in the world to wait unfailingly for the news to have been seen to occur by all the world, and, only then, report and comment on it. Well, that'd certainly cut down on the number of pages in our current newspapers..

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024