Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... 19:03 - Mar 23 with 908 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

died today while testing positive for Covid 19... his mother continues to have to self isolate and nobody will be allowed to attend the crematorium.

Blubfish....my how I laughed just now when I got the news!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:05 - Mar 23 with 868 viewspeterleeblue

Genuinely sorry to hear that mate.
My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:08 - Mar 23 with 845 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:05 - Mar 23 by peterleeblue

Genuinely sorry to hear that mate.

Cheers...my mate is a Leeds supporter living in West Yorkshire, his mother lives in Berkshire...can't imagine how they all feel.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 19:14]

My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:16 - Mar 23 with 794 viewsPecker

Sorry to hear of your loss.
My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:19 - Mar 23 with 769 viewsGuthrum

Sorry to hear that, Bankster.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:20 - Mar 23 with 763 viewsBlueBadger

Have a via-the-internet hug. Guaranteed safer than normal hugs.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:20 - Mar 23 with 765 viewsBloomBlue

Sorry about that BSD.

One of the horrible things about this is a lot of people wont be able to attend the funerals, I always feel that helps you draw a line under a life
My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:23 - Mar 23 with 747 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:16 - Mar 23 by Pecker

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Not my loss Pecker but thanks...just feeling a heap of empathy for my mate.

He has posted his experience on Facebook with a direct appeal for people to take social distancing more seriously. So do it peeps!

My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:29 - Mar 23 with 727 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:20 - Mar 23 by BloomBlue

Sorry about that BSD.

One of the horrible things about this is a lot of people wont be able to attend the funerals, I always feel that helps you draw a line under a life

My old man specifically requested that nobody attend his cremation but as I just told my mate, we had the choice to disobey!

Login to get fewer ads

My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:34 - Mar 23 with 690 viewsBloomBlue

My best mate from skool's Dad (87)).... on 19:29 - Mar 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

My old man specifically requested that nobody attend his cremation but as I just told my mate, we had the choice to disobey!

I was reading a story in Italy they're not allowing burials at the moment straight to the crematorium, I won't tell Mrs Bloom as she has always demanded a burial as she hates the thought of the fire, crazy wife I know
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024